Kprofiles

Eun (은) is a Spanish-Arabic-Korean Soloist under SM Entertainment who debuted on August 13th, 2014 with her album "Like Water"

Stage Name: Eun (은)

Birth Name: Oh Eun-Jun

Spanish Name: Catalina Hernández

Birthday: April 4, 1997

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Nationality: Uruguayan

Height: 180cm (5'11)

Weight: 43kg (94lbs)

Blood Type: A

MBTI Type:  INTP (previously ENTP)

Instagram: OHEUN

YouTube: Eun

V-live: EUN

Official Website: eun.smtown.com

Eun Facts

–Her birthplace is Salto,Uruguay.

–She moved to Dubai, Arabia when she was 10 years old.

–Before she moved to Arabia she lived on a farm she has a horse named; "Valeria".

–She then moved to South Korea alone when she was 16 years old.

–She was a trainee for 2 years.

–Her father is a surgeon and her mother is a lawyer.

–She has two older brothers and one younger sister.

–Her favourite fictional characters are Hello Kitty, Melody and Kuromi.

–Her favourite foods are Cheesecake, dumplings, ramen, sushi and Pasta.

–Her favourite drinks are; Boba and Strawberry Milk.

–Her favourite hobby is crocheting and she has made many clothes and many hats and bags.

–She became the ambassador of  'Dior' 'Miu Miu' 'Gucci' 'Louis Vuitton' 'Chanel' 'Versace' and 'Balenciaga'.

–She started modelling in 2018 for 'Versace.'

– Eun is ranked 3rd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".

– Eun ranked 2nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".

– Eun ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".

–She is dating EXO Baekhyun.