"I'm Blaze, Jonathan's dad." He shook her hand firmly, giving her a soft smile, she smiled back, at least one of them liked her, the others were too closed off, staring at her weirdly, especially the one who didn't even blink staring at her.

She knew it was Theo's dad from how much he looks like his father, he was an exact copy of him.

"Apollo." His voice was as cold as ice, she shivered in fear, she actually felt scared in his presence, it's like she could feel him staring right through her soul.

He gave off theses dangerous vibes, more so than the others, his dark blue eyes, same as his son, were so blank, they had no source of life, nothing, simply nothing.

The others noticed too, he was staring at her intently, so intense that even when Theo spoke, tension was still in the air.

"Father." Theo looked at his father with an indescribable look, he got the hint then downed his drink in one go.

"Let's eat." Sofia cleared her throat, moving towards the dining table, the others followed, them doing so as well.

She took a seat between Angel and Hades, Apollo at the head of the table, still looking at her but not as intensely.

Angle dished her a plate from everything, the table was full with delicious looking food. Truth be honest, she never saw this much food in her life, it was honestly saddening.

Her hands were still sitting on her lap, she didn't want to be disrespectful so she waited till they had the first bite then she took her own bites.

The food was good, delicious, the flavors exploded in her mouth, satisfying her hungry stomach and her tastebuds.

Conversation flooded through the family, they made sure to include her and to ask her opinions and to take her feelings in consideration, they didn't ask her anything about her life or anything private, they wanted to get to know her through dinner.

"Go freshen up and rest, we're going out to dinner to your guys' favorite restaurant." Amelia said, smiling.

They stood up, Nevaeh picking up the plates and utensils, she had picked a big pile when she suddenly noticed the silence.

Confused, she looked up, all eyes on her, looking between her and the plate and the fork she was holding, her brows creased together in even more confusion.

She anxiously looked at Angel that was standing beside her, then back at the others that were in the same position, she looked between them and the stuff she was holding.

"I-is s-something wrong?" She asked, her voice shaky and unsure.

They blinked, then Anna spoke, "Oh no not at all! You don't need to worry about those." She gestured to the plate and fork she's holding.

Her brows created even more, "A-are you s-sure? I-I don't m-mind." Nevaeh asked once again, her hands sweaty and trembling from the nerves and fear.

"We're sure honey, you can leave them, you need to rest anyway, I'm sure you're tired." Becca reassured her, her British accent heavy, a soft smile taking over her face.

Nevaeh nodded slowly, with reluctance she placed the stuff down and looked up, they were still looking at her and she did the same.

She started backing away, her back hitting a hard chest. Her throat felt dry and she started sweating.

She looked up, Hades standing behind her, his eyes staring intently at hers.

"Come." He held her hand and started walking with her towerds the shiny looking staircase.

The others walked behind them, their shoes making a soft thudding sound on the red soft velvet carpet laid out on the stairs.

He walked her towards a bedroom in the hallway filled with closed doors, picture frames also seen on the walls.

He opened the door and she was immediately met warmth. They all entered and stood at the door, looking motionless and staring at her with blank faces.

Sweat formed on her forehead, her hand went up to her neck to pick at the skin, pinching it between her fingers. She bit her lip in worry and in fear she'd done something she wasn't supposed to.

"D-did I d-do s-something?" Her voice was scared and shaky, echoing in the silent room.

Their faces softened hearing her frightened voice and Eliot walked up to her, cupping her face gently and leaning in for a sweet kiss, he held the base of her neck while his other hand was still cupping her cheek.

He bought her in closer, pulling her lip between his teeth, tangling his tongue with her own, her hands fisting his hoodie.

He parted his lips away from hers, leaning his forehead on hers as he breathed in deeply before kissing her red lips briefly.

"You did nothing wrong, you handled everything well." He kissed her forehead softly, his lips lingering the slightest bit before he kissed her lips gently.

His tongue ran across her lower lip gently before biting it. It was slow and gentle.

He parted his lips away from hers, kissing her cheek, "Come on, let's rest before dinner."

They did, going into separate rooms, but she decided to stay with him as she's not familiar with the place, it's better she's not alone, it'll ease her nerves.

They lied down, sleep immediately engulfing their tired and exhausted forms.

It's been so long since I updated, thank you so much for being patient and for supporting me!! Luv you guys!!