Chapter 22

Nevaeh furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, how does he know my name? She took a few steps back in fear and looked around her.

"Do I know you?" She asked, her voice a little shaky.

The strangers face morphed into pain and hurt, but he quickly masked it up. He took a few steps forward, but Nevaeh was quick to take steps back.

He noticed, "I'm not gonna hurt you." He muttered, giving her a small smile to reassure her. But it didn't, In fact, it creeped her out more.

She moved backwards, ready to make a run for it. It's like god was listening to her prayers all the time when suddenly her phone rang, interrupting the stranger when he opened his mouth to speak. 

Jonathan's name flashed on the screen and she sighed a sigh of relief, she looked up at the stranger and hurriedly spoke, "I'm sorry, I've got to go."

"No wait!" He yelled as she turned around and started hurriedly walking.

She rounded the corner and answered her phone, "Hello?" She was out of breath as she answered.

"Are you alright, darling?" Jonathan asked, his British accent becoming heavier.

She smiled while trying to breath, "Yea, I'm okay." She answered, deciding not to tell them about that stranger, she'll tell them tomorrow since shes gonna spend the day at theirs.

Jonathan knew something was up but decided to ask her about it later when she's comfortable, the men also knew since they were sitting beside him, working on their laptops.

"How was your day? Any trouble?" He changed the subject.

"Oh! It was good, apparently Laura quit and moved and I have two new coworkers." She explained, getting nearer to her dorm.

The men smirked as they listened, oh she did move alright, she moved to hell. They glanced at each other and smiled, a sick twisted smile.

"Oh really? Well are they nice?" Jonathan faked surprise and asked, they better be.

"Yea they are, they even stayed with me till I closed." She answered as she entered her dorm.

Jonathan hummed as he waited for her to continue, but she didn't, instead she stayed silent, which confused and alarmed the men.

"I miss you guys." She whispered quietly.

A smile made its way on their lips, "We miss you so much more darling, but hey, winter break is next week, we'll spend a lot of time together and we'll have fun, alright?" He said, a much more wider smile taking over their features knowing how they'll surprise her.

"Yea I honestly can't wait!" She excitedly answered back.

They spoke a bit more before they had to sadly end the call since they had to take care of some business.

With a sigh they got up, went to their rooms and got dressed in their usual dark suits and left to the warehouse.

They separated ways and took care of the problems.

A sick smile made its way on Theodore's face as he looked at the bloodied man tied to the chair, he couldn't wait to have some fun.

He shrugged off his jacket and took off his expensive silver watch, all while still watching the man, oh how much he wanted to torture him during the day, but he couldn't, he wouldn't leave his girl just for some traitor, he decided they would spend the day with her and then deal with this idiot.

With an excited chuckle he took the glass of boiling water from the guard and dumped it on the unconscious man.

With an ear curling scream the man woke up. A pained whimper left his spilt lip. He, with fear and tear filled eyes looked up.

"D-don, p-please." He pleaded.

"Oh so you do know what I'm talking about! Well that saves me more time." Theodore said and clapped his hands on his knees as he sat on the chair facing the sacred man.

"So, tell me what you know." He cleared his throat and demanded.

However, the man didn't answer, he looked away and his eyes kept darting around the dark cell.

It was silent for a while, making Theodore bored. With a sigh he got up and mocked hurt, "Well I guess we have to do this the hard way."

He put on his favorite leather gloves and held his favorite lighter. He felt all giddy inside, it was a different type of excitement when he meets his amore, no, this excitement he feels is when he tortures someone, it's not normal, but to them it is.

He walked closer to the shaking man and leaned closer to his face, he lit the lighter and grinned, "That's gonna hurt."

He bought it to his ear and the man yelled at the top of his lungs, he yelled and yelled, making Theodore chuckle more.

Every time the man tries to pull away he'd pull him back. His left ear was burned to a crisp, just as the lighter reached his right ear the heavy cell door was thrown open.

He knew who it was without even turning so with an annoyed sigh he turned around and said, anger and annoyance lacing his tone and seen on his face.

"You just had to come and ruin all my fun, didn't you?" He asked, annoyed.

The said man grinned, "Well I just can't leave all the fun to you." He said before continuing, "And besides, I bought some new stuff and I need to try them." He shrugged while holding the black bag up higher.

"Fine." Theodore agreed with a roll of his eyes.

"Yes!" He cheered and moved around excitedly.

"Okay! Check this out." He held up a silver dagger, they could see their reflection from how shiny it is.

He held up the dagger and moved towards the crying man, "So, you thought it would be nice to spread word about our girl no?"

The man shook his head with tears rolling down face, "I-I'm sorry, p-please." He pleaded, but it all fell on deaf ears.

"Are you?" Theodore asked.

"Such a shame, what a beautiful wife you have." Angel said with a click of his tongue, still looking at the screen with a look of disgust.

The most beautiful woman is their girl, no doubt, a smile took over his face with just the thought of her.

But he had to focus, this idiot needs to be dealt with, thinking he can spread word about her and put her life on danger and thinking he can get away with it.

Not on his watch, he can't.

Without another word he moved forward and let the fun begin.