By the time I was done, my best friend showed up.

Her makeup:

Her hair:

Her outfit:

Her outfit:

It was 8:47 now and we decided to leave after double checking everything is was good

Y/N: "Okay, where are we going now?'

Y/BFF: "I can't tell you, that would ruin the surprise. But you'll love it."

Around 25 minutes go by and we're blasting Chase Atlantic in her truck. We pull up to this cute little café, which I never heard of somehow. Hm, must be new. We walk in and sit down at a table with 7 chairs.

Y/N: "Um, why are we sitting here? There's only two of us." She smirked at me.

Next thing I knew, here they came. Christian, Mitchel, Clinton, Jesse, and Pat.

Y/N: "You bitch!" My jaw dropped and I began to tear up.

Y/BFF: "See? Aren't you glad I didn't tell you?"

Christian: "Hey, you must be Y/N. She's been telling us all about you." I glanced at her with the death stare.

Y/N: "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Mitchel: "That you're our biggest fan ever, and you've been trying to come to a show for five years."

Clinton: "Are you just gonna sit there and stare or do you want our bear hugs, love?"

I ran to Clinton first, then Jesse, Pat, Mitchel, and finally Christian. Okay, Kras has given the best one so far. God, it feels like we've been standing here for so long.

We have been. Only just for like four minutes.

Y/N: "I just don't know what to say. But how?"

Christian: "Well, a little Birdy told us how much we mean to you and messaged us to help make your dreams come true." He winked at me.

Oh my God, tell me that this isn't a dream?

I blushed so much. Christian was mostly the one who helped me through my bullshit a few years ago. I would just stare at tiktok edits of him, which were mostly very hot.

Christian sat in front of me, Mitchel to the left of him, my best friend next to my right, Clinton next to her, Jesse across from him, and Pat at the end.

While we all got to know each other from breakfast, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I didn't bother to look because Pat was talking about how he got into music. I glanced for one second though, it was Christian. I looked at him and then he looked away, blushing a little.

Mitchel: "So, what do you do for a living?"

Y/N: "Oh, I'm a photographer mostly, but I like to write."

Christian: *murmured something*

Y/N: "Hm?" I looked at him waiting for a response, but he just shook his head.

About 2 hours go by and we didn't have much to do left until it was time for the concert. When I got up, Christian pulled me aside.

Christian: "Hey, Y/N, could I possibly get your number?"

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah of course." I blushed.

We exchanged numbers and immediately began to text each other after we all left.

?: "Hey this is Kras."

Y/N: "Oh hey!

? Changed to Kras my love🥺😍

? Changed to Hottie😍🤤

Kras my love🥺😍: "I just wanted to say, I think you look hot. ;)"

Hottie😍🤤: "Oh thank you, I was gonna say the same to you😚"

Kras my love🥺😍: "Are you excited for tonight? I can't wait to see you out there! Do you know your seats?"

Hottie😍🤤: "Fuck yes, I can't wait. Umm, I believe we're in the front row, lucky me I guess.😉"

Kras my love🥺😍: "Oh no, im the lucky one. I get to stare at you throughout the whole show."

Hottie😍🤤: "I never thought that I'd be hearing that out of you. Especially you. You're literally my idol."

Kras my love🥺😍: "Well, consider yourself lucky. But hey, I have to go, I'll call you later?"

Hottie😍🤤: "Yes, please do."

Kras my love🥺😍: "Alright, bye love"

Hottie😍🤤: "Bye Kras💕"

My bestie and I just drove around town until we had to be in line. I chose to play "Heaven and Back" and then she played "SLIDE", fuck I love that song.

That's all we did. Them. They were my escape. Christian is my escape.

Time Skip brought to you by "Friends"

We've been waiting in line for about an hour now, finally they open the doors. We ran over to the merch table, just to see what they had. Fuck, I wish I had money. They had hoodies, sweatpants, t-shirts, long sleeves, jackets, and more!

Y/BFF: "Ready for the time of your life? I definitely am."

Y/N: "Yeah, I think so." I blushed.

We walked to our seats. Really. They're front row. Right in the middle.

Next thing I knew, the lights went out.

I will be updating part 2 sometime later today! Sorry to leave you off this cliffhanger, but there's so much to this story. Hope this makes your day!