Chapter 27: One more chance you filthy animal

Chapter XXVII: One More Chance you filthy animal

I changed into some white skinny jeans and a light pink Victoria's Secret sweater and some white Uggs to match the skinny jeans.

"Hey sis, I'm about to head out. Be safe okay? And call me if you need me. I'll be sober enough to answer the phone." Marcus explains while walking into my bedroom.

"Okay Marcus, Naomi is the designated driver of the night and I'm going to sleep over at her house afterwards so it's all good." I tell him with a chuckle.

He walks over to me and kisses my forehead then smiles.

"Good, just send me a quick text you made it there safely." He orders me.

"Yeah I will father." I say mocking the bratty Draco Malfoy.

Marcus just laughs at this and walks out of my bedroom.

It can get pretty annoying how Marcus acts like a father to me.

♕|♕

When I see Naomi pull up in my driveway from my bedroom window, I grab my phone and then walk down the stairs, only to see my parents getting ready for their New Years party.

"Have fun honey!" My mom calls out.

"Will do!" I shout back while walking out the door.

I walk up to Naomi's car and she grins once I get inside.

"So I decided that we're going to eat somewhere first, well actually just get it to go. Then eat it before we go inside to the party." She tells me while pulling out of my driveway and I'm putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh? And whys that?" I ask her amused.

"Because who knows what food will be served at this party. It could be weed brownies for all we know! And I can't have a drug record for college it just won't look good." She explains while shaking her head.

I sighed.

"Okay well where do you want to go?" I ask her while massaging my temple.

"How about Chick Fil a?" She asks me not taking her eyes off the road.

"Of course you would recommend that place to eat." I say rolling my eyes.

"What? It's some good shit." She says nonchalantly.

This girl lives and  breathes Chick fil a.

"Okay fine but you're buying whatever my heart desires." I tell her grinning.

She just rolls her eyes then continues on driving.

"Whatever girl." She sighs.

Making me giggle, and I then let out a sigh dramatically when I looked down to my phone on my lap only to see Ashton's text.

Hey, did two really break up? Text me when you see this

"What is it this time girl ? You just did a dramatic sigh." Naomi asks me while turning on her left blinker.

"Ashton just texted me." I tell her groaning.

We're like friends, but distant ones. I mean, we only see each other in school and that's it.

Well, we had lunch together but once and it was during school at senior lunch. So yeah, we only see each other in school.

But he's honestly not relevant, and he's going to Texas Christian University anyways next fall so I won't really miss much of him.

"Then text him back." Naomi tells me like it's not that big of a deal.

"But he probably wants to go on a date or something. And I mean I'm kind of debating whether to take Drew back." I tell her while rubbing my throat.

She then pulled into Chick Fil a and found an empty parking spot a little bit farther away from Chick Fil a.

We both got out and made our way inside.

"Well just talk to Drew about it at the party I'm sure that he's going to be there." She tells me while texting on her phone and walking.

"Yeah okay." I sighed and cross my arms while walking.

"Okay so what your fat ass want? Also, we gotta hurry because my bae is getting a bedroom set up for the two of us and I don't want to waste anymore time." Naomi explains while grinning happily at me.

I sighed then we moved up in line to get our food.

This girl is finally getting some.

♕|♕|♕
I hug my large Chick Fil a lemonade tightly against me while walking past a bunch of drunk high school people who are laughing uncontrollably.

I find Drew sitting on the staircase sipping on his Bud Light bottle.

He instantly sits up straighter and his eyes wider once he sees me.

"Hey how are you?" He asks me.

I took a seat next to him and sighed while taking a long sip from my lemonade.

This keeps me from being angry, and shouting.

He was about to say something when I held my finger up and continued to drink.

I'm about to spill my heart out the least he can do is let me gather my thoughts while drinking my yummy lemonade.

"You have to listen to me while I talk." I say once I was done, glaring at him.

He nods then silently drinks his beer.

"Okay so you're a cheating fuckboy. And my brother really wants to murder your butt. Anyways, I'm going to try to give you a second chance because Keely is just a natural whore and I'm guessing that she wanted to use you because you were drunk and couldn't help it." I say then took another long drink.

"Now you can speak." I say with my mouth still on my straw.

"So I'm getting another chance?" He asks me quietly.

"One more chance you filthy animal." I tell him.

He just laughs.

"I'll take all the chances that you give me." He tells me with a smile and then starts to drink his beer.

"You better hope that this won't happen again." I say with a scowl on my face.

"Okay, I won't can you stop staring at me like that? It's freaking me out." He tells me with a frown