Chapter 25: Happy Holidays you douche bag

Start from the beginning

I see a lot of funny tweets, so I decided to retweet almost all of them.

♕|♕|♕

I looked at my phone time and it was 10:47 pm. Making me let out a frustrated sigh.

Drew has been gone for almost two hours, so I got up and threw my empty beer bottle away then started to look for Drew.

I spy Connor sitting on the floor drinking from an old fashioned Coke bottle. So I walk up to him making him look up at me.

"Hey Carly." He says while gripping his coke tightly.

"Hey Connor, have you seen Drew?" I ask him raising my eyebrow.

I assumed that Drew and him have spoken.

He looks up at me in confusion.

"I just saw him leave with you about twenty minutes ago, so I should be asking you." He says.

"What? No, I was in the living room the whole time." I tell him with a frown.

His eyes widened. Then stood up.

"I saw Drew take some blonde upstairs with him, but I thought that blonde was you so I didn't want to bother him." He says quickly.

I gasped.

This is making my heart beat super fast.

And I was starting to sweat like crazy

Stupid anxiety.

Then Connor grabbed my hand and started to lead me to a staircase, which I'm guessing is the staircase that Drew went on.

This house has two staircases so.

"How come you aren't drunk?" I ask him while we're going up the many steps.

"Because I grew up with an alcoholic father. So I promised myself that I wouldn't be like him. Because alcohol does stuff to people." He says while coughing.

"Oh that's understandable." I say.

I can't really relate to it, because my dad only drinks wine.

And drinks it at home.

We then made it to the second floor.

"Okay stay close Carly, there's probably some horny drunk guys on here waiting for a victim to feast on, and other things that would probably happen." He says carefully.

"Well that was worded nicely." I muttered sarcastically.

Once we made it to the first bedroom, Connor opened it carefully.

I heard moaning and grunting.

"Oh! Drew!" I heard a familiar voice moan.

I gasped and turned on the light.

"Drew!??" I ask him pissed off.

This jerk.

Making the people stop and Drew sat up, with his hair messy and shirtless.

"Seriously man?" Connor asks him with disappointment.

"Show yourself whore!" I spat.

Making the other person sit up as well.

Her eyes widened.

This girl.

"Keely! How dare you!" I scream at her.

Her boobs are completely showing.

I started crying.

"Carly.. it's not what it looks like!" Drew says frantically.

"So, it's not my best friend hooking up with my boyfriend?" I ask sarcastically.

Keely then gets out of bed with a bed sheet wrapped around her body and then walks up to me.

"Carly, please, let me talk to you." Keely pleads with me with tears running down her face.

"No, you are dead to me." I inform her with a glare.

"What about me?" Drew asks me while putting his clothes on.

"Happy holidays you douche bag." I said with disgust.

Then I turned to Connor.

"Can you please take me home?" I ask him quietly.

He looked at me with sympathy and nodded.

"Of course I will." He says.

Then I followed him out without looking back at Drew and my ex best friend who I'm officially done with.