bestfriend's gf

...

Dev's pov

I was happy today that I am going to confess her that I love her but my happiness gonna when I get to know that she and vishal are dating from a year...Vishal is my bestfriend and his girlfriend siddhi I used to have crush on her and still I have but I accepted that I can't get her..she is loyal person who never cheat him...but If she is not mine, should I take her from him? May be no or yess..I waited her from fucking three years but this fucking boy took her in just a year umm I think I let anyone's eyes on which is mine a sudden smirk come on my face.. we'll were seating on garden area..as usual they both were talking well whatever..soon I'll take her boy Wait wait and watch

Pov end

As day passing Dev tried a lot bit he failed...one day you all were in his farmhouse from some party...he was very frustrated he pulled her in corner and pinned to the wall..."what are you doing Dev ?! " She asked him "nothing just see na don't react" he said while moving towards her neck..he sucked there...she pushed him away.."what are you doing mr Dev stay in your limits I am your friends girlfriend " she said on anger "didn't you noticed my love ?! You noticed him ?! You noticed he used to saw you but not noticed that I used to daily protective you ?! You remember  Someone used to send letter who was that person?!." He asked her pulling her more closer To him.."now no words just obey me" he took his belt and handcuffed her..she about to say something when he sealed her lips with his... being helpless she kissed him back...his hands roaming around her breast and waist...he slowly rubbed there...she moaned inside his mouth...she were loosing in him... slowly he held her hands..and placed on neck due to that she gets so close to him..he smirked and pushed her more towards wall... because of that his hard member touching between legs ..she moaned a bit.."Dev this..."she about to complete when he sealed her lips... after a hard kiss "if you'll say a word it become more hard for you...he take her to the room and tied to the bed...he were busy in sucking her breasts..she also enjoying that... Soom whole room filled with his bossy voice and her moans...

At morning

He woke up 'oh god Dev what you did you just forced yourself on her if she started hating why you drunk you stupid man ' he thought while looking at sleeping innocent her..."but this girl is looking so cute while sleeping..." He kissed on her forehead...