my innocent wife

Dev's pov

I am just married..it's an a arrange marriage... she is an a village girl.. she is sweet , cute girl..typical sankari girl.. she didn't know anything about physical relationship but I don't have any problem..I don't wanna make her uncomfortable..when she get ready for that then we will go ahead..we live alone in mumbai because of my office...my mom dad and dadi lives in Ahmedabad..today was our family gathering... I was eating peacefully when...

"Ye lijiye dadi aapki chai" she said to dadi giving her tea..and sat beside me

"Waise beta kab good news de rhi ho?" Dadi asked her while sipping tea

"Kaisi good news ? " She asked innocently...

"Bachha"

I chocked my food...she rubbed my back

"Aap theek hai ?! Theek se khayiya kariye Dev ji " she gives me water...

I drank it...

"Dadi aap ko nhi lgta kuch jaldi nhi ho jayega" I asked to dadi

"Are 6 months ho gye hai shadi ko tum dono ke aur abhi bhi bachha nhi chahte " my mother asked to me

"Aur tum dono to akeley hi rehte ho phir kya taklif hai" dadi asked

"W..we don't have any physical relationship between us" I said looking down..she was looking at us with innocent face

"And why? " My mother said while folding her arms.

"She didn't know anything about that and I don't wanna take advantage of her innocence" I said in low tone

"Advantage?! Dev she is your wife you have rights on her, on her soul , on her body" dadi yelled at me

"She is my wife that's doesn't mean I can take advantage of her.. before my wife she is a girl I don't wanna make her uncomfortable " I yelled back and held her hand...take her to room..

She Is type of jaisa aap sahi samjhe but I will never force her anything. She is unaware from this cruel world she is so innocent that if someone will took her advantage she will not even know what happened to her that's why I never let her go outside without me..I always pampered her a lot this world is totally new for her like new born baby..I Just kissed her on cheeks and forehead...now I want to make her aware From all this..

"Dev ji aapne hume yaha kyu laya" she asked me

"I want to explain you something so listen carefully"  I said while making her sat on bed..she nodded..

I explained her...she was little nervous..

"Don't worry no one can touch you without your consent not even me " I said making her asure placing hand on her cheek....

"And if someone try to touch you without your permission then " I held her hand and softly made her slap me

"Ye kya kar rhe hai mujhse pap karwana chahte hai kya aap " she said while taking her hand back

"Are I am just showing you "

"Thappad marna aata hai hume" she said making grumpy face...I smiled..she placed her hand on my cheeks "lagi to nhi na " she caressed my cheeks..I shivered..first time she touched me like this...she took back her hand..I held her hand and placed on cheeks "aise hi Karo achha lgta hai" I said dreamingly...she again started caressing my cheeks...I moved towards her lips..."may I ?!"  She nodded..I softly smooches her lips...I licked lips while smooching them...slowly I sucked her lips..she started repeating my actions...she kissed me back.. after sometime I broke the kiss

I just stopped here..she is still not ready for anything...she was not satisfied she asked me to do that again...

"Suniye na wo Jo aapne kiya aap fir se kar sakte hai ?! "

I smiled and again kissed her...this time I got boner..I couldn't control myself...I slowly unpinned her saree..her saree fall from her shoulder which showing her perfect curved waist..I was looking at her..when she blushed hardly..."can I ?! " I asked while removing her blouse.."aap humare pati hai aapka haq hai humpe" she said..I removed her blouse I kissed on her cleavage..she moaned...I removed my shirt...all this were new to her but she was co-operating with me..I kissed on her neck and licked. She moaned softly...now I removed her whole cloths..she become fully red tomato..ofc it's her first time when she is exposing her while naked body in front of a boy..I slowly rubbed her thighs.."m..m..mh de..v...ji" I moved towards her breasts... sucked one breasts... then other one..I rubbed her Vagina..she moaned..i slowly started fingering..she moaned hardly... I removed my clothes too..I continue finger fucking...I was seeing she is becoming comfortable with me..I said her to give me blowjob..she nodded..she did with some difficulties I Know it's her first time so it's obvious...I made her lay down on bed.. I hovers on her.."are you ready for ?! " She simply nodded.. I entered inside her slowly...I broke her hymen she hugged me tightly as she was feeling pain...she cried in pain..tears made way through her eyes..."don't cry don't worry" I simply didn't moved a little...she was hugging me tightly... after sometime I was feeling too much horny but I know she is in pain i looked at her who was snuggling in my arms..I saw her sleeping...I was about to remove..she moaned and she slowly open her eyes.."sorry I was feeling sleepy aur aapki bahon me to kise bhi sukoon ki neend aajaye aap continue kar sakte hai" I started thrusting her...I was slow first...she was adjusted with me so much perfectly..she was kissing me, matching my breathe...I was just amazed...she broke the kiss "jara fast Kariye na " she again kissed me what is she still same that innocent sati savitri no I don't think..I increased the speed.."more fasterrr" I goes more faster...After sometime we both cummed and stopped...She told me sleep like this only..I changed my position and embrace her...

Pov end

Here dadi and his mom were standing out of there room

"So finally our plan worked" dadi gave hifi to his mother

"Yes wo to innocent itni hai par dev wo chune ko hi tayyar nhi usko but wow Kya plan tha mummy ji"

_____end of chapter____