my hot bodyguard-1

....

Siddhi's pov

I'm hell bored with my life...my dad is a biggest buisness men ever...that hwy he have many rivals that's why he caged me in this biggest house..I have everything here except freedom..my life is just piece of shit.. totally boring life...but only one thing is interesting in my life Dev he is my bodyguard...I fell in love with him..he is hot , sexy and cute also...his muscular body..his ear piercing...his smile is so cute but that khadoos didn't smile too much... Today I was alone him home.. luckily he was also here for my safety..or for my desires..I saw him seating outside on chair..I smirked...I took shirt and wore that..I called him and told him I am feeling someone's presence in my room..he knocked door I immediately open the door..he shocked after seeing me like that because I was in half naked outfit...i was just wearing a shirt and my inner wears..he checked whole room but he didn't found anyone... suddenly I locked door... "Mam what are you doing ?" He asked me.. instead of replying him..i moved towards him and run my index finger on his neck and lip..he shivered in pleasure...I wrapped my arms around his neck..while trying to reach his height but my leg slipped and fell on bed and he fell open on me...I smiled...I about to kiss him "mam this is wrong" he said while moving backward..I moved towards him "babyboy nothing is wrong and if you didn't did what I want then I'll tell my dad that you tried to force me then you'll loose your job and you know what will happen with you " I don't wanna do that with him but I failed infront of my creepy desires.."mam please leave me I can't" I run my finger on his chest while unbuckling his Shirt's buttons...I placed some kisses on his chest... lastly I unbuckled his last button of shirt..and saw his muscular abs..I throws his shirt on floor.. placed my hand on his neck while caressing there..he was also loosing his control...he placed his hand on my waist..

Suddenly I head bell...he gets apart from me...

TBC...