boss

Dev's pov

I am going to give this file to my boss but boss was out of town so new boss was here she is my boss's daughter I was wearing white shirt with folded sleeves and black cotton jeans..girls were starring at me ughh I was feeling uncomfortable..

Suddenly someone call me Inside..I goes inside...

"May I come in"

"Come in "

I heard girl's voice..is she is girl..her chair turned when I saw her..she is my classmate siddhi..she used to be nerd but now she was looking totally different..

"Mr Joshi seat na "

"Thanks mam"

I sat down on chair...she was checking me out...

"You changed a lot I mean before you look handsome now you're looking hott"

Is she is flirting with me..I don't why but I blushed..

" You look cute while blushing"

"Mam can we focus on file"

"Ofc "

She stands up from chair comes towards my chair and sat on table near the my chair..why she is exposing her legs..is she is trying to seduce me

"So give me file "

"It's on your table mam"

She take that file...I get nervous...I was sweating not because of temperature because of her bold behavior..

"Hmm good"

In sometime she check that file 

"Umm perfect but I want a more test of file "

"Which test" 

She goes and locked the door then She looks at me with smile..she comes near to my lips ..and whispered in my ears in husky voice..

" You know very well mr Joshi "

I gets up in shock...

"A..a mam I can't do that "

"Oh really "

She held my tie and grabbed me towards her..my heartbeat was increasing...she was already my crush since we were in college..and now she becomes too much bold and hot how I'll control myself front of her...

"Ma-mam it's wrong"

"Nothing is wrong DEV"

She said Dev word in my ears in very deep voice..she wrapped her arms around my neck...I was losing my control..i want taste her badly but I can't loose my control...I tried to push her.."don't try to push me DEV"  she whispered in my ear..she moved her one hand on my chest and abs..and her one hand on my neck I was seeing in her eyes she changed herself a lot...she started playing with my lips with her finger...I hold her hand...pulled her closer by holding her waist..she kissed on my lips...I moved a back...she again kissed on my lips I again moved back...I was teasing her but TBH I also want taste that plumpy pink lips..this time she didn't kissed me she unbuckled my shirt's first button...I pecked her lips...she looks at me in frustration...she kissed me i also kissed back...our soft passionate kiss turned into a heat kiss..i entered in het mouth by tasting yher whole mouth and licking her saliva in my mouth..i made her lips fully swollen..she also did same. After 10 minutes we broke the kiss..

"So I am succeed "

"Ughh unfortunately yes I'll take revenge"

I removed my shirt and throw on floor

"Really I'll love it "

"My ms lady boss now I am your boss"

"Okay boss "

She said huskily...I removed her Blazer and shirt...I bite her lower lip..i carried her and placed her on her desk..I was standing between her legs.. my naughty girl wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me towards her..she captured her lips to mine and was kissing me hard and full of passion...I unbuckled my belt... removed my jeans

Pov end

Her pov

I was feeling like i am dreaming...I was having crush on him from college time and now we both going to have that thing... suddenly he made me lay on desk...he hovers on me...he came inside me in one Stroke... while joining our lips..my hands scratching his back and I was moaning inside his mouth..."aah baby faster " he goes more faster my hands goes on his neck.. without warning he started going rough..."ooh devh fuck " I moaning his name

After sometime he stopped... wore his clothes again and I also wore my clothes back...

"So Mr Joshi what you want say"

"I want to say I love you "

"H-how"

"I have a crush on you since our college days "

"Really why you didn't told me I love you too I always think you will not like me coz I was nerd "

"That's not matter babe I loved you not you're face or body and today what we did it's all because of you "

I bite my lips

"Ohk I accept it was my mistake"

"But that mistake was really good and hott"

He kissed me again...I kissed him back

..........