my mafia husband

...

Warning: cringey 🌚✨

Siddhi's pov

I was seating on my bed while crying..I don't have any other options except crying I am forced to this marriage..he fucking kidnapped me and didn't he get bored with doing that thing daily...I rolled my eyes internally...it's not like I didn't enjoyed  I really enjoyed it his touch his kisses his aroma..tbh I hate him In starting but he is not that bad..he were virgin before marrying me..he never looked at any girl except me...suddenly his maid told me about he said to me come in hall...I walks towards hall were he was seating with some disgusting mens..he were playing cards with them..."babygirl come and seat beside me " I sat beside him...I was hella feeling irritated by that mens..they were looking at me like they will eat me now...I closed my eyes and held Dev's arms tightly due to fear...he looks at me confused look "can I go from here I am feeling uncomfortable?? " I asked him with soft voice "haaye if you will talk like this for sometime then I am promising you.. you'll on my bed " he said smirking looking at my lips...I looked at him...then I noticed a mafia men was looking at me with very lustful eyes.."do what you want but please let me go from here.."

Dev's pov

She is agreeing for that...when she didn't liked to do that then..I noticed her legs were shivering..and she was holding my arm tightly...then my eyes fell on mafia men..he was constantly looking at her... that's why she is shivering...she started breathing heavily..soon I grabbed her lips...started kissing her..soon she calmed her self and manage to kiss me back...I lift her while kissing her when I entered in my room I placed her in bed and Messaged Arjun something...and smirked internally...

Author pov

Soon her hand were wrapped around his bare back...she was on his lap..her legs wrapped around his torso..he was busy in kissing her neck...he were thrusting her..."you'll get your gift soon " he said while biting her lips..And held her waist tightly..she were trying to speak but he was not giving any chance to her...she pushed him.a little away.."what do mean by gift ?! " He made her lay down on bed...and gives a jerk "shh no questions to your daddy when he is enjoying" he continue to pleasuring her...she clutched his shoulder... after sometime pleasuring her he stopped...she were breathing heavily..he layed down beside her...

Soon he woke up.. didn't find her he wrapped towels around his waist and come out from the room...when he didn't found her anywhere he entered in study room saw her calling someone..." whom you're calling ?!" he asked her.."milkmen I want to make tea but there is no milk...and that person didn't come with milk till now " he pinned her to the nearest shelf...and slowly slowly removed her top and bra..and sucked her breast...she held his hairs and biting her lips to control her moans... suddenly a maid entered in the study room with her green tea..Dev heard foot steps without turning back he sighed her to leave.. she leaves from there without saying anything it's normal for every maid to see them like this and making out..."still want milk ?! " She nodded in no...he made her sat on study table..he started kissing her neck...her removed her shorts... "Dev I am tired already because of last round " he removed her panty and entered his two finger inside her..she moaned.. "it's daddy baby "  she moaned...he increased speed "ohh gosh " she moaned...soon he pulled her closer from waist and entered inside her she screamed due to pain..."pl..no...dad..dy. " She screamed...soon he increased his speed..."a..h... da..dd " she held his hairs tightly....her legs were wrapped around his torso.."my little baby girl is enjoying am I right ?! " he held her hairs not so tightly..just placed in her hairs..she nodded..he held her hairs tightly "words" she gasped in pain "yess Daddy" he realised her hairs..."be ready for tonight "  he said and stopped...

Whole day he was busy in his works when she was busy in looking at him lovingly...he noticed her.. smiled and comes towards her...and about to kiss her when "abe oye Mr majnu kaam par dhyan de ?! " He nodded and goes to him...he gave a flying kiss to her...she blushed..

At night...when he entered in room he saw her laying on bed in nighty "daddy your little girl is ready wanna taste her ?!" she said huskily...he jumped on bed and hovers over her..."daddy also ready for you babygirl I am not gonna leave you till the morning" he kissed on her lips...she kissed back...

Soon there room filled with moans and groans...they both kissing each other passionately meanwhile he thrusting her.."ahh..go..deep" she moaned breaking kiss..."beg me baby for it " he said while kissing her neck..."dad..dy.. ple...ase.." he goes deep and harder...

.....