bully

...

Siddhi's pov

I was passing through corridor..when I bumped into a bully group...i saw he was group of mr bully king Dev the great..my heart skipped a beat after seeing them infront of me..I lowered my gaze and Started walking ahead.. Suddenly he held my hand and pulled me closer "where are you going my little girl " wait what he said his little girl ?! Is am I look Little ?! Ugh "let me do ragging " I winded my eyes..."and your tasks is gave me kiss " I looked at him in shock..not like that I don't wanna kiss him but "girls die for me baby come give me proper French kiss " he pulled me more into him...I closed my eyes in fear...he pinched my waist..i gasped in pain and kissed him on his lips...he kissed me back but harshly he pinned me to the wall...his kiss were very dominated..but I was enjoying...I felt his hard member touching between my legs...I could see his smirk between kiss... where his group were busy in Looking at us... after a very dominative kiss he broke the kiss but still I was pinned to the wall and he was front of him in his arms.."let me enjoy now " his one of friend said..my eyes winded "NO" I shouted..."why baby don't you let him kiss you " he said while coming towards me..I hugged Dev "can't you understand she didn't want" Dev shouted on them..his friends look at him with shock "she is mine oky ?! Now want any other ans ?!"..soon he again kissed me..this time I immediately kissed him back...I clutched his chest...I can feel he got boner which he was hiding to others with sticking with me.. slowly I broke the kiss and whispered in his ears.."it's hurting between my legs but don't worry I'll not tell anyone " his face change in to a smirk...he started pushing it more into me...I was feeling butterflies in my stomach...I closed my eyes...soon his friends left from there and he take me to the store room..."he..y I ..am..not.. gonna...do anything like that " as I said he started removing my shirt...he lift me on desk..."it's your punishment baby " soon he removed my shirt and pulled off my panty over the skirt...he licked my boobs...soon I also started enjoying and like a good girl I lean over the desk and spread my legs...and present myself to him...soon he entered inside the me..he grab my hips and start fucking me faster..I was matching his strokes..."Dev" I moaned...his dick going deeper into me...

After sometime with both stopped because of some noise...

......