MIMI

Feeling much better from yesterday, she silently made her way out of the room thinking of getting out from the mansion.

"Where are you going?" a sudden vioice from behind startled her. she flinches holding her chest.

Turning around she scoffs and spoke. "Going to my home. Thanks for your help, by the way." she turned to walk forward. Got stopped when a vein hand holds her arms turning her around.

"You're not going anywhere. Youre not well." Nicole said with worriedness in his voice.

Cynthia yanks his hand, looked at him with her blank face. "Why do you care?" she said and started to walk.

Nicole gritted his teeth to control his anger and spoke again trying her convence. "Stop being stubborn. Just stay here. I telling you, don't provoke me."

Cynthia closed her eyes, she exhales. "Or what? I can't stay in same roof with a killer." She said but regrets it later.

Nicole holds her arms tightly making her yelp in pain. Not caring about her pain. His one hand around her waist, bringing her close to him. Her heart start beating fast seeing him close to her. she can feel his hot breaths in her face. His dark brown eyes looking at her intensely making her gulp in fear.

"You really like playing wtih fire. I'm warning you." He said while his grips tighten around her arms.

"Aahh!! It hurts." she said with tears in her eyes.

Nicole came out from his anger. Seeing tears in her eys he losen his grip. "I'm sorry. Sugar. I didn't mean to_"

"Shut up. I told you not to show your face again. Then why are you here?" she shouted at him.

He deadly glared him before pinning her harshly on the wall. Cynthia kept her hands on his chest to keep distance but he pressed his body more on her. he pinned her both hands above. She can feel his heavy breath. He looks mad and annoyed.

"I'm not leaving you now. And if you try to escape from here. I swear, I'm gonna break your legs and locked you up in this castle." He fumingly said to her making shiver in fear. Seeing the fear in her face, he regrets yelling at her. Without thinking any second, he kissed her roughly.

His action made her shock. She frozed on her place. She can feel the love, anger, pain, guilt through the kiss. Getting no respose from her her bite her lower lips making it part. Touching her face with one hand he deepens the kiss. Tears kept rolling down on her cheeks. She keeps on struggling from his grip and more he tight his grips. She is crying in pain and hatred toward him.

After feeling lack of air, she pushed him with all her force, feeling disgusting with his behaviour. "Don't you dare touch me again." She shouted at him

But Nicole haven't got enough of her lips. He forcefully grabs her and tried to kiss her. Before he can kiss someone hardly punched him. he strumbled on his feat. Looking to the direction his blood boiled in anger. He was about to punch him but stoppen when Cynthia hugged him tightly and sobbed in his embrace. He felt daggers inside his heart seeing them close to eachother.

"Sshh!! I'm here." the person said whiling running his hands on her silky hairs to calm her down.

"Don't butt into my business Jimin..." Nicole shouted on him.

"Stay away from her. I'm warning you." Jimin said pointing his index finger to him making Nicole madder.

Ignoring Jimin's words, he looked at the girl who is crying in Jimin's chest. "Sugar... look. I'm sorry. I won't do that again; I won't hurt you. Come here." He said with tears of regret of forcing her. He tried to control his anger but thinking of getting far from her make him bring her close. He missed her so much. He couldn't control himself when she was inches away from his lips.