The Nightmare

"Papa... I'm scared."

Running through the dark alley, chased by men in midnight blue suits with guns and rifles in their hands, ready to shoot the extremely multibillionaire-rich family. The loud sound of gunshots was echoing as well, the thunder and lightning striking and raining heavily. The little girl was terrified by the noises.

"Papa, mommy's not coming", the little girl said to her father as she was in his embrace, hugging him tightly as she heard a loud noise of a gunshot.

Her mom fell on her stomach, touching the ground. She hugged him tightly, seeing the blood-covered her mother's body. Her mom got shot. Now she's more horrified, the guilt of forcing her mother, now hunting her.

The man ran toward the woman he loved more than his life and put the little girl down. He knelt and embraced his beloved partner, as she was in her last breath. Crying his heart out: the little girl is shivering in fear, guilt, horror, and cold. She was all soaked in the rain.

"Honey, take her in a safe place. Nobody should know. She's the future and a threat to all. Go save her before they kill her. I'm O-okay. Save our princess".

"M-Mo-Mommy" she sobbed heavily. It was hard for her to even speak, but she tried to call her mother for the last time.

She knelt in front of her mother. Being a crying mess. She's sorry for forcing and not listening to her parents. She thought it was all because of her. Her mom takes out a necklace. It looks like a small round box. Golden, pinkish-colored, and black orchids on it look very royal and expensive.

"Keep it with you until your last breath. Remember you're not alone. Pro-mise me, you'll stay strong and fight until your last breath and when you can't take it anymore, still test yourself if you can, if you can't, then use it. Mommy loves you, baby, don't hate yourself, and don't blame yourself either." She gave her last peck on the forehead and kissed her husband and said to them to run.

The men took her daughter and hid her silent, abandoned building that looked creepy and haunted. Her father left her there and ran towards his wife to help her. But too late all the men were there, standing and waiting for him.

She's already terrified, and the spider web is making it hard for her to stay conscious. She ran outside, but the scene she saw broke her completely.

A boy wearing a dark gray suit looks 15 and shoots her parents. She saw his eyes full of rage and evil. She would never forget those dark brown eyes. Before losing consciousness, she promised herself to take revenge.

The little girl with her parents went to the amusement park to celebrate her 10th birthday. What a joyful day it was, her parents now promised they would celebrate her birthday every year here. The little girl was extremely happy. It was the first time her wish came true. She begged her mother to celebrate her birthday at the amusement park.

Her parents never allowed her to go outside, for fear of their enemies hurting their only daughter. Her identity was so well preserved, that nobody could search for her unless her parents wishes for her. But why, suddenly, did her parents grant this little girl's wish?

She was too small to take on the guilt and terror of losing her parents so young. All the horrible things are her nightmares.

Panting heavily, her sweats covered her forehead. She's shivering again with the nightmares.

"Miss Cynthia wakes up. Wake up"

She opens her eyes when she hears a familiar voice waking her up. Mia is the only housekeeper who dared to wake up the cold, dangerous, rich, beautiful, badass, savage girl. But deep inside, she's still the kind girl, she used to be, only the people who are close to her know her soft side.