"You all can leave now"Sirjechs said and everyone left.

Zeoticus sighed"I am glad you came jechs or Today there would have been a battle royale"

"Nah... It would have been a slaughter"Rudeus replied from behind and Jechs shot a glare at him"Rudeus gremory,I told you not to use that form unless its a enemy"

"Sorry i got overboard when they challenged me for fight"Rudeus said and jechs nodded"Now you should stary gathering peerage because they will keep coming for valian and next time it will be a rating game"

"Nah it will still be slaughter"Rudeus said while leaving with Valian.

Jechs sighed"Overconfident boy"

"But he has power to back it Up, He is your brother afterall"Zeoticus said and he smiled"Yeah my brother"

While rudeus and Valian reached the park and then he saw rias coming back from human world with her peerage and now she had another member.

He went near her with valian"Greetings Ria-tan"

"Oni-sama i am back,Did you miss me? "Rias asked happily

"Not at all instead i was happy that a little demon is gone"Rudeus joked and rias pouted and then see saw valian and she asked"Who are you? "

"I am valian Lucifer, I am rudi-sama's queen"She introduced and bowed

"No need to bow,I am rias gremory and i am cute little sister of Oni-sama"Rias introduced and turned to her peerage.

"I am akemo himejima, I am rias-sama's queen"Akeno introduced

"Names koneko, Wassup"Koneko stated

"I am yuuto kiba, Its a pleasure to meet you Rudeus-sama, Valian-sama"He bowed respectfully

"You are a knight aren't you"Rudeus asked and Kiba nodded.

"Everything is fine but when do you met Valian? And why were those devil outside of our castle"Rias asked and Rudeus said"Its a long story ria-tan"

"Lets go back now, Everyone want to meet you"Rudeus said and everyone came back to gremory estate

Next day, Rudeus woke in his bed like usual and he got ready and wore his usual noble outfit.

Today was special day for rias because her fiancee is going to visit her with his family.

He reached hall and ate breakfast with his family and peerage members.

"So when is riser coming to meet his beloved rias"Rudeus laughed and got a hard glare from rias and his laughter died.

"Otou-sama i don't want to marry riser"Rias said

"Sorry rias but contract is made but as a father i will give you a chance, Gather your peerage and win your freedom, This is all i can do"Zeoticus said

Rias turned to sirjechs and he said"Sorry Ria-tan this is all i can do, My hands are tied by council"

Rias then turned to Rudeus and he was confused"What do you want from me? "

"Why i am the only one getting married why oni-sama get to choose whom to marry? Otou-sama"Rias asked

"Your oni-sama rejected every girl i showed him and broke the contract we had with Vassago house"Zeoticus informed

"How did he broke contract? And when? "Rias asked

"By fighting obviously and It was years ago, When i was ten, It was necessary otou-sama wanted me to marry a spoiled brat"Rudeus informed

"So i have no option but to fight with riser to win my freedom"Rias said and sighed and continue eating.

"Riser isn't that bad, He is perverted but he is not evil,He is asshole but he cares about his family and peerage"Rudeus said and rias asked"And how do you know? "

"I am friends with Ravel, So i am with riser as well"Rudeus informed

"Oh good to know"Rias exclaimed

"I can help you gather peerage to fight riser"Rudeus offered and rias's eyes shined"Yes please"

"Ok i will inform you once i saw a potential peerage member"Rudeus finished his breakfast and he asked"Wheres Gasper? "

"I had to seal him in coffin"Rias informed and Now rudeus was angry at her but he stayed calm"Why?"

"His power was out of control"Rias informed

Rudues took his mutated bishop and placed it in front of rias"I am trading Gasper for a mutated bishop, Ria-tan"

"But oni-sama you can't"-She was cut by him"No i already did ria-tan, If you couldn't make him control his power then its your training's fault not gasper's and Then sealing him away is wrong rias, If you couldn't control his power then you should have asked for help"

"He is right, Rias,You shouldn't have sealed him away, He is also a child"Venelana said

"I agree with venelana"Zeoticus said and rias nodded"I understand and accept the trade"

"Nice.. I will he heading to human world for sometime"Rudeus said and valian came besides him

"But riser is coming today"Venelana said and zeoticus said"You can go rudi, Its going to be a boring day here, Don't waste your youth like this"

Rudeus smiled and he went to gaspers room and took him out of coffin.

"Oni-sama?"Gasper exclaimed and Rudeus said"Lets go gasper we are going somewhere"

"Can i ask where? "Gasper asked and Rudeus smiled"To save valerie"

Thats it for chapter