I tried thinking the worst thoughts I can bubble up. Belos... Warden...

"Woah you're doing it again!" Edric broke me out of my daze. "Oh, good I tried." I smiled. "Oh, we heard you pushed Viney earlier today, what happened?" Emira asked. I shrugged and I looked at my scroll. "Okay, I'm going to see you later," I told them. "Hm, alright. See you on Monday..." Emira waved.

~A week later~

I had the weekend off so I was on the couch "resting my eyes." I heard Luz grunting next to me. "Luz! Y/n! I need your help." King told us. "I think Francois is trying to start a rebellion." He shivered. "In a minute, King. I'm getting close to figuring out this glyph combo." Luz told him. "It's always glyphs and portal with you these days..." I heard King walk over to me and I sat up. "Can you help me?" King asked me. "Hm... Before you ask me how about you ask Lilith for help? She has so much more experiments with violent crowds." I advised.

I look at my aunt and she was hyper-focusing on a paper. "Oh, watching the ink dry is the best part..." She looked like she was going crazy. King groaned and sat on my lap. Hooty went over to Lilith with a cup. "A fresh cup of tea for my favorite cup of tea. That's you, Lulu!" He cheered. Lilith collected her loose hair back. "Well, Hootifer you really are a gem. How do you always know what to do?" Lilith gave him headpats. "This is so weird," I mumbled. "It looks like Hooty's blackmailing her," King added.

"Oh, I think they're actually friends. Isn't that nice?" Luz asked. "Okay, this will work for sure... Y/n stay still." She grabbed King and put a glyph on my chest. She activated it and King gasped. "What happened?" I asked her. King suddenly held tight onto my leg. "Don't ever do that again, Y/n!" King begged. "Luz, how did you do that?" Lilith got up. I took King off my leg and held him to my chest. "Since you guys discovered that we can make new spells by combining glyphs, I've been experimenting. I got the invisibility idea from your history books." Luz explained.

"Fascinating. As the lead historical scholar of the Emperor's Coven, my aid could be very helpful in-" She tripped into the tower of stuffed animals. "An ambush! Men, defend your ruler!" He threw a plushie at Lily. Hooty got hit instead, and "fell" into her arms. "I'm done for Lulu!" He dramatically said. "Hootsifer, this is make-believe." Lily reminded him. "Ah to die in your arms. Avenge me!" Hooty pretended to perish. King hopped out of my arms so he can throw another plush at Lilith.

"The King of Demons yields to no one!" King shouted. "Historically, demons have never been united under a single rule until Belos. There's no such thing as a King of Demons." Lilith corrected him. I hit her with a plushie. "Blasphemy! Clearly, you know nothing of my reign of terror. Allow me to tell you. I was once the might King of Demons. I was beloved almost as much as I was feared. But one dark day, an evil spell was cast, transforming me into this." He bowed down.

"Oh? What happened to your crown of power?" Hooty asked. "A trifle! That was just to test Eda and Luz's dedication to me. They passed." King explained. "What about Y/n?" Hooty asked. "She proved it 5 years ago." He shared. Wait I did? I shrugged it off. "Anyways my real crown is still out there. But when I shrank, my memories got, uh, fuzzy." King told them.

"How convenient. A hole in your memory for each hole in your story." Lilith spat. Hooty got off of Lilith. "Nice one Lulu! Up top!" He cheered. Lilith slapped his face and Hooty weakly smiled. "Hey! I remember plenty. I remember armies bowing before me, being served the greatest of feasts, and falling from a massive height at that evil hex shrank me. One day, I'll return to my rightful place and all shall fear me!" King shouted. "Aww, you are going to be such a good king, are you?" I asked him while rubbing his head. "Yeah! I am!" He smiled. "Your dedication to this farce would be charming if it weren't so sad," Lilith told him.