3| The arrangement

Start from the beginning

I refuse to restrain myself when my forearm slams against his neck to choke his throat, his breathing struggling to continue when I apply pressure on his figure, my eyes ticking in hate."Let me- Let me go b-boy",he breathes hard, his words only boiling my head with more anger." I wonder who the boy here is, because I sure as hell am not the one to think with my dick in such a disgusting and shameful way.You better learn from this and not do this from now on because If I find you doing this again anywhere near me again, I'll fucking make you learn and you wouldn't quite like the way your body will turn out to be.",I push my arm hard enough to not stop the air entering his legs but make him regret his actions that fill my mind with rage.

"O-Okay leave me.G-Get your- your arm away.",I watch him struggling with feeble breaths so my arm leaves his throat, pushing him against his neck to hit against the wall and he coughs to thump his fist against his chest to exhale sharply.I don't tolerate him anymore and tighten my grip on my bag hanging from my shoulder to take the stairs to reach the pavement to join the girl that I find waiting on the traffic lights.

Her hands fiddling in unnecessary nervousness and her feet occasionally rising on their toes, she nibbles on her lips. I can't reason the smile falling on my lips at seeing her stance. A hand sweeps the locks of my hair off my face and I hurry to join her to not keep her waiting anymore.

"Let's go, pocky.",I call her by a nickname that has grown in despise terms with her so her attention deviates to me. She presses her lips in a straight line, sick of the name that I gave her."How many times should I tell you that I hate being called that?",She stresses but walks with him as we cross the road on the other side of the road.I'm glad she didn't ask me to explain the cause of the wait so I don't worry about it and proceed with her to reach our homes."What? You don't like pocky sticks, anymore?",I manager to bring that look on her face that tells me I got on her nerves again. There's an undeniable joy in earning the reaction that I want from her, perhaps it's because I know what knocks her mind off the axis or gets her sensitive but my knowledge about her is still considerably less.

"Keep talking, jungkook. I'm not going to let you get to me again.",She puts her guard up with her words but still walks with me so I content myself with this for today and walk with her in the direction of the lane.

- Next day -

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

4: 20 P.M.

"Do you want anything to drink?",She walks towards the kitchen so I align my eyes towards the couch to take a seat, hearing her feet approach me so she straddles on my lap, her hands grasping my shoulders so her fingers graze in my hair."I'm good.",I return the passion by sliding my fingers along the length of her bodycon dress, kneading her back to earn a smile from her. This type of arrangement is what puts me at ease, no expectations, no fear of commitment, no unsettling feeling if the other person is away from you but you enjoy the sex, nonetheless.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT STARTS ⚠️

She sets her eyes on me, her desires shining boldly and I don't waste another second to put my face in the nape of her neck, leaving soft kisses on her mellow skin and feel her grip tighten on my sweatshirt.Her aura is alluring, the fresh body scent addictive and her moans giving me all the approval to go further."I missed this.",Dan-bi breathes on the back of my neck while I drift lower along the curve of her breasts to lick my tongue all over her skin, my mind clouding with heat.I smile consciously, well aware of the fact that a good fuck always puts her mind past any disinterest that can precariously end our arrangement."You missed getting touched like this?",My free hand glides to palm her breast, a shocked gasp leaving from her mouth.