The Time Has Come!

"Haaaaa...." I yawned

'Yuu-Kun can be really energetic sometimes......'

Stretching I couldn't help but think of his pestering that happened throughout the day. My least favourite was his numerous hug attacks during gym of all things. It was terrible and costed us to do 10 laps around the track.

I was not impressed and gave him a head bump for that.

'He as expected whinnied. And acted like I whaled on him.....' I rolled my eyes at that train of thought.

'Such a baby.....'

*Bring!*

Home time.

Finally!

I sighed in relief as our last class of the day ended.

I listen to the slips of gossip ideally as I packed my books away and grabbed a blue folder from my school bag.

Walking to the front I handed it to the teacher's awaiting hand.

"Here are the assignments Mrs. Yuichi!" I beamed.

"Thank you Ms. Higurashi. Now I understand that you wanted to get ahead of this years course work due to your time away to train to become equip'd for your shrine succession training. I expect no funny business or late course papers in the next couple of years."
Mrs. Yuchi nagged.

"I understand." I bowed politely to her and headed towards home.

Hoping the school will buy my lie and not ask my clueless mom about it.

"It's necessary." I pushed the slight guilt away.

"I hope I'm ready."

Because Tomorrow IT happens......

My 15th birthday.