Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp

Start from the beginning

"Awww our little violet girl has a crush on the big bad leader of the Anbu" teased Mina.

"That's adorable Jiro, is that why you wear a blue hoodie now days" said Toru.

Jiro was blushing and stood up stomping off with a huff.

"I think you teased her a bit to much" said Ochako.

"Hmmm maybe so, I'll apologize to her later" said Mina as she sunk back into the water enjoying how the hot water felt on her skin.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Outside of the training camp on a cliff a purple portal opened and a group of villains appeared.

"Come on let's go I wanna kill them kids" said Muscular while flexing his arm in excitement.

"Yeah I wanna see them bleed!" Said a girl with blonde hair put in buns.

The other figures didn't say anything and just stared at the training camp with disgust in their eyes.

"You shall do as I tell you, kill everyone but Katsuki Bakugo, my master wants him alive" said Kurogiri.

They all reluctantly agreed and ran off to do they're given tasks.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hours later the training camp was under attack, thick clouds of smoke were filling the forest making it hard for the students to breath, multiple Nomu's trying to kill the students and lastly multiple villains attacking.

On top of a cliff was a little boy wearing a red hat with horns on it, he was slowly backing away from the very person who killed his parents.

"Darn I was hoping to kill someone who can put up a fight.. oh well you'll do" said Muscular with a sickening grin.

His arm the exploded with muscle mass covering it making it twice as big before with all of the exposed muscle, his arm reared back to punch the boy and Tobirama body flickered before him.

"If you want this boy you'll have to go through me to get him" said Tobirama standing to his full height while glaring at the villain.

"Oh I recognize you! Your the one who beat all of the top 10 single handedly, hahaha today must be my lucky day since after I beat you that'll prove that I'm the strongest person here!! NOW SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!!!!".

Muscular lunged forward and Tobirama ducked under the punch and put a explosive note on his armpit before he jumped away.

"What a piece of paper? Do ya really think that's gonna stop me!!".

Tobirama didn't say anything and he made a single hand seal making the explosive note explode ripping Musculars arm off and exposing some of his ribs snd other innards.

"AGHHH!" He fell to the ground holding his side while loosing consciousness from the pain and blood loss, he then looked up and saw Tobirama standing before him with his sword.

"You'll no longer hurt anyone anymore" with a quick stab through his skull and out the back of his head Muscular lay on the ground dead.

Kota looked up at Tobirama with fear and awe at how he so easily defeated his parents killer like he was nothing.

"Cheetah get him somewhere safe I have to deal with the other villains in the area" said Tobirama walking away heading to the camp.

Just then a Cheetah masked Anbu landed on the ground and picked up Kota before he ran off at high Jonin to somewhere safe.

___

Mandalay was panting in exhaustion from having to fight Spinner and was starting to get tired from fighting him and dodging the attacks from a Nomu.

"Damnit how did they figure out where we'd be? Our location isn't public knowledge" thought Mandalay dodging a sword slash from Spinner.

Mandalay jumped backwards to try and dodge a Nomu but wasn't fast enough and saw the fist coming at her and she closed her eyes to accept her fate but before it hit a wall of Blue flames hit the Nomu making it scream in pain.

"Anbu take out the villains" said Dabi walking forward.

Spinner glared at him and was about to charge at him to kill him but then someone blocked his sword with a sword.

"S-stain!" Said Spinner in shock seeing his idol.

"Your part of the filth in this world and I shall cleanse this world for a better world" said Stain.

Spinner tried to say something but Stain pushed his blade out of the way and with a single slash his throat was cut out making him fall to the ground gasping for air as he also drowned in his own blood.

Most of class 1A looked at the Anbu in shock as they were easily dispatching the Nomu and villains like they were nothing.

___

Tetsutetsu fell to the ground as he was loosing consciousness and he looked up and saw the barrel of a gun be placed right between his eyes.

Kendo ran forward to try and save him but then the sound of a gun being fired was heard and the villain with a gasmask fell to the ground holding his side screaming in pain.

"You villains truly are a disappointment" said a voice.

The two students turned and saw a female Anbu with a cobra mask and with a rifle coming from her elbow be retracted back into her arm.

"Your am Anbu!" Said Kendo in shock "what are you doing here?" She stood in front of Tetsutetsu defensively as she activated her quirk ready to defend him.

Kaina smirked under her mask seeing that "me and the Anbu are here to stop the villains and save your two classes, so go and head to the center of the training camp while we deal with the rest of the Nomu and villains" said Kaina as she turned around and walked away.

___

Up on top of a cliff was Kurogiri who was watching this and scowled "my master won't be happy about this".

"Your right he won't" said Tobirama as he grabbed his armor plate and poured Raiton chakra into it electrocuting Kurogiri making him scream in pain and fall to the ground whimpering "and your gonna tell me everything you know".

Just then sludge covered him and he disappeared in a mere instant.

"It seems your master is getting desperate.. then again it's most likely cause he knows what's coming".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhere hidden in Japan All for one snarled in anger, all his plans collapsed with no hope of fixing them and it was all because of Tobirama, he needed something to even the playing fields.

"Master I found what you requested me to get you" said Garaki holding a massive scroll and handing it to him.

All for one smirked and grabbed it unrolling the scroll reading it's contents.

'Edo Tensei' and right below that was a vial of blood.

"Garaki get me a body, I believe I finally found something to even the playing fields against Tobirama" said All for one with a dark as he read the name on the blood vile.