Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7

Start from the beginning

"What, you forged the divorce letter?" Madam Bai couldn't believe it.

"No, I didn't..." Simona took a few steps back and bumped into the door.

The next second, a group of paparazzi reporters swarmed in from takeout you.

In the face of this good show, of course they can't miss it. The flash and the microphone are all ready.

"What exactly do I have a grudge against you, to let you frame me like this?" The girl was hoarse, as if she had exhausted all her strength.

There is big news. Everyone thought about it, and raised the lamps in their hands.

"Tangtang, I'm ready." The system said to Bai Tang.

The reporters who came were those who were called by Simona, some were called by the system, and even worse, there were those who were called by Heslett.

Bai Tang played a video, the one when Bai Tang just came over and was beaten.

"You stop pestering Heslett, he has broken off your engagement."

"Are you saying that you are being cheap? Heslett doesn't like you at all, and he is rushing to post back."

The vicious words were actually said by the poor girl in front of me?

People can't believe it, but the truth is better than sophistry. Then, Simona slapped Bai Tang on the screen.

No wonder Tangtang hated her so much and didn't like to go home, so it was.

Heshlet looked at the picture on the video, his fists clenched, and he looked at Simona with murderous intent.

Although both the sentinel and the guide are special existences, the sentinel, as a humanoid weapon to defend the alliance, is incomparable to the guide.

At this time, Heshlet's momentum was fully open, and the shot was to take Simona's key point.

In the eyes of outsiders, even if she is an A-level guide, she can't resist a sentinel, and she will definitely die.

However, she avoided it.

Few people can dodge under Heslett, still a guide.

I saw Simona bent back like a soft worm, slipped across the ground and stood up again.

Her voice is no longer sweet, it seems to have many thorns, which makes the scalp tingle.

"Oh~ what if it's me." She laughed "eat", "You're all going to die anyway, why don't you do something for me."

As soon as the voice fell, a huge black shadow rose up behind Simmona, a giant long worm.

The crowd ran back in horror. Simmona sneered and directed the worm to chase out.

The long worm was huge, and with a sweep of its tail, it overwhelmed three or five people at once. The thorns on the bugs pierced those people, and they were sucked dry in a short time. I don't know if it's an illusion, but the bugs that have eaten people seem to be more shiny.

"No, the heroine is being controlled by the Zerg." The system was annoyed. If it was detected earlier, it would not have angered her. Don't explain yourself and Tangtang here today.

Ximona's real target is actually Bai Tang. She has always hated that boy for no reason, especially when the boy laughs, it's the most annoying, it's too dazzling.

The long worm waving its tail in the direction of Bai Tang, how could Heslett allow others to touch Bai Tang, his blue veins burst out, and he grabbed the long worm's tail with his bare hands and swung it. Hit a big hole.