Chapter Nine

Hey everyone!

I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone for all of the positive feedback on this story and for the 3,000+ reads and 100+ likes. :)

So, here's chapter nine!

Also, I'm still on the fence about the name of the girl for my Aaron fanfic so if you want to give me your input, go to my profile. :)

Enjoy!

- Brielle

***************************

"So," Eddie began, still with Anna on the couch, "should we get back to getting you unpacked?"

Anna thought about it for a moment then shrugged and said, "I think it can wait a little while longer."

He laughed and teased, "You're never going to be fully unpacked."

"It doesn't really matter that much though," she explained. "After the movie, I'm back to New York."

His expression slightly changed and he said, "Right... But, we still have half the movie to shoot, then premieres."

"I know. It's still not worth unpacking though," she said with a smile.

"Fine," he laughed, glazing over his changed expression. "That's less work for me anyways."

"That's very true," she agreed.

"So," he said, pushing himself off of her and sitting at the edge of the couch, "What DO you want to do?"

She adjusted her position, sitting next to him and said, "Well, I was hoping that you would actually let me get a decent picture of you."

"Why's that?" he asked, chuckling.

"Memories. These moments won't last forever, ya know," she said, as if it was self-explanatory.

"Okay, fine," he agreed. "But, only if you're in the picture too."

She rolled her eyes. "You're so stubborn, but okay." She held the camera out in front of both of them and snapped a picture.

"Let me see the camera," Eddie said, and Anna handed it to him. He held it up and faced her. In response, she made a funny face, which he took a picture off.

"Oh, so you can take pictures of me, but I can't take pictures of you?" she laughed, making fun of him.

"Well, I mean, the picture I got of you is this," he said, showing her the camera screen which had a picture of her with a rather unattractive facial expression.

"Hey! Delete that, that's so bad," she said, trying to grab the camera from him, which he held out of her reach.

"No, it's not. I still think you're cute even when you're pulling a face," he said, sincerely and shyly.

She smiled to herself and shook her head, trying to hide her blushing face. He always complimented her, even on little things. Eddie would never let her say a bad thing about herself, even if she was joking. It was like he couldn't stand even the thought of her having a flaw.

"You always do that," she said, her cheeks still pink.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Make me turn bright red," she said, looking up at him.

He smiled, his eyes twinkling and responded, "I'm only saying what I think. Besides, it's fun to see you embarrassed."

"Ah, so you've got an interior motive," she said, raising an eyebrow.