Chapter Seven

Hey everyone!

I'm so so so excited about the Aaron fan fic, it's gonna be good! :)

Can you see all the drama beginning to unfold in these chapters?

Enjoy Chapter Seven!

- Brielle

**********************

"Hey, are you alright?" Eddie asked, noticing that Anna had been spaced out. For the past few days, Anna had paid special attention to how Aaron was acting. He was his usual self; nice and fun, but there was just a little something off. She just couldn't quite put her finger on it, and she had a feeling Aaron wasn't going to tell her about it. For all she knew, it could have nothing to do with her anyways.

Looking over at Eddie she answered, "Yeah, totally."

"Alright, you just seemed a little zoned out," Eddie shrugged and sat down next to her.

After a short moment she asked, "Does Aaron seem a little... Off lately? Or is that just me?" She was tired of holding the question in, and she knew she could tell Eddie about it.

He sighed and said, "Hmm... Not really. Why?" Anna had a feeling that Eddie wouldn't have noticed. It wasn't really that distinct.

"I dunno. He's just seemed a little weird lately to me. Maybe I'm just thinking to much," she shrugged. For Eddie's sake, she decided to act like it was no big deal. But, on the inside, she was scrambling for an answer.

Casually, Eddie asked, "Thinking about what?"

"Just stuff. Whatever comes to me. I don't plan my thoughts, ya know," Anna answered with a sarcastic smile.

Eddie laughed and said, "You're so weird. But, in a good way."

"Hey, I'm not weird," Anna smiled, unable to even pretend to be mad at Eddie.

"I said in a good way," he defended himself. "Like, cute weird."

"Whatever you say," she said, leaning her head so that it rested on his shoulder. They still weren't officially together, but there was definitely something between them.

He placed his hand on top of hers and said, "It's true. But, if anyone else was as weird as you, I don't think it'd be so cute."

"I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or insult, but I'll take it as a compliment just 'cause it's you," she responded.

"Good, because it was a compliment. I'd never insult you... It's like it's not even possible," he reassured her.

"Sure, sure. You sure do have a way with words, Redmayne. But, you're still my awkward Eddie," she said, teasing him.

He laughed and said, "Oh, so I'm your Eddie?"

"I said my awkward Eddie. But, yes," she answered.

"Details, details. Either way, I like it," he said.

"Good. Anyways, Éponine's gotta go get her corset on. Fun, fun," she said with a sigh, getting up.

"Not so fast," he said grabbing her arm and standing up with her. "We never got to finish what we started the other day."

"And what's that?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"This," he said, and leaned in and kissed her. Every kiss was just as great as the first. It was like they were all meant to be in that exact moment. And it was exactly the way she wanted it to be. They both pulled away, smiles on their faces, just like they did every time.