Li Shu's dull eyes burst into a light called hope, and he said gratefully, "Thank you, thank you..."

Min Gu Nian's financial resources, not to mention one Li Shu's mother, a thousand is not a problem. What's more, Zhou Zhiwen and the audience were watching, and he was not afraid of Min Gu Nian's repentance.

Li Shu was carried into the helicopter by the rescuers. Zhou Zhiwen also wanted to abstain to take care of Li Shu, but he was worried about Wei Gudong, and he could not implicate Wei Gudong for his own personal reasons.

Just as Zhou Zhiwen was tangled, the rescuers received another news from the program team. Not far from them, Wei Gudong and Che Shuhui beat up and were both injured.

The incident was not far from here, but driving the helicopter delayed time. The medical team took the lead in first-aid, and the rescue team flew the helicopter.

Bai Tang was worried that the death of the heroine would have an impact on the world, so he dragged Min Gu Nian to follow him.

The scene was a mess, the supplies in the luggage were thrown everywhere, the food and water were stained with soil, and the two women fell to the ground exhausted, their slightly undulating chests showing the fact that they were still alive.

Min Gu Nian and the others didn't know what was going on, and the audience in the live broadcast room could see it clearly.

It turned out that women could fight so hard, they were stunned.

"Sister Wuli Xiaodong was shot innocently. This Che Shuhui is crazy, she will bite when she catches her."

"Upstairs, don't say how innocent Wei Gudong is, you can't see how ruthless your little sister is..."

"Are you a black fan? You were beaten for no reason, didn't you fight back?"

The live broadcast room was always noisy, and the on-site rescue team took emergency measures to the three injured people and carried them into the helicopter.

The love story between Min Gu Nian and Bai Tang was posted on the Internet. From their acquaintance, to filming, visiting classes, dating, there were pictures and the truth. Only then did the fans realize that Wuli Tangtang was smashed so early The wolf stared.

On Garry's side, the elite men never quarreled with Garry. Whenever there was a disagreement, Fan Hechang kept silent. Garry was boring for a long time by himself, and he couldn't quarrel at all. Fan Hechang took care of him as always, and the audience just saw the way and gave them a match.

The eight participating guests of "Limited Time Survival" retired half of the competition at once, and their sights were reduced by half at once. The remaining two teams were abnormally harmonious. The audience stared at the screen every day. turned into dog food.

The audience said: hiccup, good support...

Maybe it was because of the different routes, Min Gu Nian and the others never met Garry, but it was convenient for Bai Tang to take Min Gu Nian on a treasure hunt.

The audience in the live broadcast room laughed. Even the show crew didn't know that there were treasures in the jungle. How could someone who has never traveled far know that? They always thought that Bai Tang was joking and watched their itinerary while eating dog food. , until Bai Tang brought Min Gu Nian to the back of Yifang Waterfall and pointed to a pile of broken stones, saying, It is jade. They also do not believe.

Unexpectedly, Min Gu Nian touched Bai Tang's head and praised him, "Tang Tang is really amazing, and he actually found a treasure."

"It is said that the IQ of people in love is negative. Min is always stupid. A pile of broken stones is also a treasure." This is the first passerby with deep hatred.