"Don't be afraid, I will protect you, whoever dares to arrest my family Tangtang, I will fight with him desperately."

"Tangtang, when you ran out of a camp in anger, the drone was useless for a long time because the leakage of supernatural powers affected the magnetic field. Because the male protagonist was with you, his drone also failed." The system Puffing up his chest proudly, can the powers trained in the end times be affordable by the high-tech in the era of peace? Its host is awesome.

After listening to the system, Bai Tang finally didn't have to worry about his belly.

"However, Tangtang, get ready. I plan to resume the drone work. The program team and the Min's consortium have sent a rescue team. If you want to continue the challenge, you have to let the rescue team see that you are all right and let them go back. ."

"Then restore it." Bai Tang Nuo Nuo said.

In the live broadcast room, the screen is cut into eight, and every move of each participating guest is presented on the screen.

Suddenly, in the two pictures belonging to Bai Tang and Min Gu Nian, their figures appeared in the shaking of the snowflakes.

"Ah, my family Tangtang, my family Tangtang is fine."

"If you can see it, you can see it, Mr. Min has found Tangtang."

"Did the rescue team find them..."

"The drone received the signal recovery and is locating Bai Tang and Min Gu Nian." On the helicopter, the members of the rescue team stared at the red dot on the locator, pulled their hand, and flew in their direction.

The audience who were worried about the two cheered for a while, and then they saw Min Gu Nian pick up Bai Tang. Bai Tang seemed to be caught off guard and exclaimed. The conditioned reflex hugged Min Gu Nian's neck and wiped his lips against Min Gu Nian's. earlobe.

Min Gu Nian laughed and kissed Bai Tang on the cheek.

"My God, I'm dying..."

"I'm going to die too..."

"Lots of pink bubbles..."

"I can find my family Tangtang and General Min Saigao so quickly, they are so sweet~"

"So sweet + 11-digit mobile phone number..."

"I still remember that Mr. Min couldn't find Tangtang's collapse. Now it's okay, reconciled and reconciled."

"Infatuated Xiaogong and Ruannuo Xiaoshou, how did they reconcile, they must have reconciled with each other. It was raining heavily, and Bai Tang was crying and running in the jungle, saying, 'I don't want it anymore. I'll take care of you'...Min Gu Nian didn't sleep all day and night, and found Bai Tang soaked in the heavy rain, Bai Tang ran away when he saw him, Min Gu Nian chased after him, and finally President Min caught up with Wuli Tang Tang , The president kissed, and the two reconciled as before. "

"The writing upstairs is so bad, how can my Tangtang be so bad."

"I'll give you the pen, if you're good at writing, you can write..."

With the positioning, the rescue team quickly locked the location of the two.

The landing of the helicopter made a deafening sound, and Bai Tang, who was still with Min Gu Nian's sweet and tender body, froze, subconsciously shrinking into Min Gu Nian's arms.

Min Gu Nian patted the back of the young man to comfort him.

Min Gu Nian also guessed that Bai Tang's thoughts were inseparable. Animals like to live in unfettered nature, and returning to the city is a kind of restraint for them. Although Tangtang is a squirrel spirit, he will not let Tangtang return to nature alone, and may never come to such a primitive jungle in the future, so let Tangtang have a good time and go back to the city with him at ease.