𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑒 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oooohhh," she nodded. "Okay. I got it. Thanks Y/n!"

"Good luck!" Becky grinned and skipped off. Y/n smiled and began writing in her notebook. She often wrote down random words she thought of to later put to music. She wasn't necessarily a songwriter, but she liked to dabble in songwriting, and her occupation made it easy to create simple lyrics based on what people felt.

"Y/n," a voice said, slamming their hands on the table in front of her. Y/n looked up to see the one and only Honor Rose standing before her.

"Can I help you?" Y/n quizzed.

"I need your expertise."

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help."

"I am." Honor sat across from Y/n placing her arms on the table. "I need to distract someone."

"Who and why?"

"They're in my way of getting to Harvard."

"Doesn't tell me who it is, though," Y/n replied.

"Michael Dipnicky."

Y/n stared at her. "Fifty dollars."

"Excuse me?"

"Sabotage is going to cost you."

Honor scoffed. "It's not... sabotage per say."

"You are coming to me for help with distracting one of the smartest kids in school so that you have a better chance at what you want. It's sabotage. Starting charge is fifty dollars." Y/n held her hand out, palm up. Honor rolled her eyes, reaching in her pocket and placing a fifty dollar bill in Y/n's hand.

"Excellent. Now, here's how you distract him. He loves Doctor Who, have you seen that?"

"Yes."

"Then use references. Whovians like to find other Whovians. It's not a very popular show, so if a fan finds another fan, they're more inclined to be interested in that person and developing a friendship. What I want you to do is go up to Diesel during Chem and ask to switch partners so you can be Michael's. Once you do that, I'll give you the next step."

"Alright, I can do that."

"I'm surprised you came to me."

"Well, I want to make sure I'm doing it right."

"Real quick... do you plan on pursuing a romantic relationship with him?"

"No, I don't plan on it."

"Good. Where this is just a distraction, don't go falling in love because it will just hurt more once it's all over. If it's a friendship, it will probably hurt less."

Honor nodded. "Good to know. Thanks, Y/n."

"Anytime. And hey, if you need any more help, just let me know. If this all gets too intense, it will cost you more."

"Alright."

Just like Y/n directed, that day in Chem, Honor became Michael's partner. Once she did and talked to him for a bit, she looked back at Y/n, who gave her a thumbs up. As the class started, the teacher said something about bonds, but Y/n didn't bother to pay attention. She loved Chemistry, and learned all sorts of things when she was younger. Her dad was a chemist, so she learned a lot.

"Hey, Y/n?" Travis asked as they were leaving the classroom.

"Oh, hey Travis, you okay?"

"Yeah, um... I was just wondering if I could talk to you some time. I need... help."

"Relationship help?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course I can help you. I can text you later and let you know when I can help you, that sound good?"

"Yeah, thank you so much."

"Of course! Talk to you later!"

Y/n walked off, towards the library, where she sat at one of the tables and pulled out the notebook once again, jotting down random words and phrases hoping to create some sort of lyrical sense. She wanted to hopefully record a song someday, maybe it would lead to something good. She didn't expect it, but it was possible.

She didn't have a class this hour, so she decided that enough was enough for the day and she headed home, hoping that she made the right choice about helping Honor. If the administration discovered that she was sabotaging people and found out that Y/n was an accessory, it would be goodbye wingwoman, hello boring old life. And that was something she could not have.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A/N: HEY BESTIESSSSSSS!!!! Welcome to my new story, WingWoman, where Y/n helps the lost find what they want. I'll have you know, I am not, in fact, a wingwoman myself, BUT I have a friend who knows things and I have the internet, soooooo I'll do my best to make this accurate. Yes, this story is a fanfiction for Honor Society on Paramount Plus, if you haven't seen it, I HIGHLY recommend it, especially if you are a fan of Gaten Matarazzo or Angourie Rice. 10/10. But anyways, I hope you enjoy! Love ya