"Mr Nicolaides, how are you feeling today?" She speaks, settling her things down onto the counter.

"Good Olivia, and yourself?"

"Very good, you've met my daughter. Charlotte? She is university and studying Law-" Charlotte rushes to my side and shakes my hands thoroughly, excitement gleaming her eyes along with something else. Something I cannot catch my eyes on.

"Mr Nicolaides, such a pleasure to meet you. I love your work and I aspire to be a divorce attorney as yourself, you have won over seven thousand cases-"

"Nine thousand, three hundred and thirty-six." I correct her, she chuckles. Her brown features indulging my unhealthy fuckboy habits. No Adonis, this is you housekeepers daughter. Keep it in your fucking pants.

"Alright, well, Charlotte is helping me out. Charlotte, go get changed in the bathroom downstairs. I have to speak to Mr Nicolaides." Charlotte smiles, giving me one last cheeky glance before making her way to the bathroom. Olivia takes over my view. "Have you taken your medication?"

"Yes Olivia, I have." I shut the fridge door.

"Okay, make sure to take another in the next two hours."

Only Olivia knows.

No one else in the family knows except for her. Not that I wanted her to know, but she discovered me half-drunk in my restroom. Footsteps alarm us both, my gaze shifts to the stairs, and I see Catherine approaching us. Her hair was groomed, and her eyes were bluer than ever, and she wore a pair of matching blue trousers and an oversized long-sleeved shirt.

Olivia opens her lips in surprise and turns to face me.

"No, Olivia. I did not fuck her." She exhales in relief.

"Mhm, you better not have Adonis, you cannot handle any sexual-"

"Sorry for overstaying my welcome-oh sorry, I'm Catherine Kelvin." She shakes Olivia's hand, but Olivia was always more of a hugger. What confuses me more, is why she still uses his surname? If he really does hurt her, why does she stick to it?

He definitely cheated on her. Olivia introduces herself before leaving to change, Catherine pulls the sleeves over her hands and moulds them into a fold over her chest.

"Did you-I-you saw me in your closet?"

"Closet? What are you talking about?" I pretend to act clueless.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Adonis."

"Not a single clue, snowflake." I grab my medication box and shove them to the side, out of her sight. "You want to hear a daily joke?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." I try to hold in my laughter. "What is a long, wide thing that men carry hanging in front of it?" Her eyes widen and she pushes her hands against my shoulders. "You have a dirty mind, Catherine Moore."

"Kelvin, and I don't. Keep your dirty jokes to yourself-"

"It's a tie Moore, what else could it be?" She shakes her head, "I'm going to make you laugh for one of my jokes."

"I will never laugh at your stupid jokes Adonis."

"We'll see about that snowflake."

"So, what you said yesterday..."

"About getting you a job. Yes, that is confirmed. You will come in for an interview."

"An interview?"

"Yes, I always interview my employees before hiring them. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Not at all Adonis." She whispers through gritted teeth; I give her my best-selling smiles and lean against the counter.