🦋Jealous?🦋

"Where were you?" Chloe asked as soon as I got down the stairs. "I..." "You know you're not supposed to come late to work, Mr Antonio gets really annoyed about that sort of thing." She explained.
"Hope you're with your outfit, we've got a busy day ahead of us." I winced when I remembered I left my clothes on Ashton's bedroom last night.

"What?" She asked looking at my changed expression. "I left my outfit at home." She let out a sharp sigh at my statement and pulled me with her across the room. "Your lucky we have extras."

A few minutes passed by and we finally got another outfit that could fit, this one was a little tighter than the last but I knew I had to work with it.
"Mr Antonio's colleagues are coming for a meeting in about ten minutes from now." Chloe mentioned and I hummed as a reply. Still looking at myself on a mirror, adjusting what needed any adjustments.

"That's where we're headed, his mates don't joke Rose. When they're here, they don't just drop a couple of thousands. The hell, they drop hundreds." She says in a somewhat low tone. "We can't miss this opportunity Rose, we can't." She says. A lot more dedicated now.

"His colleagues?" I questioned and she threw a quick nod in reply. "We don't dance for them until their meeting is over though. We pick a person to attend to and we just serve them. And mind you you don't actually just serve, you serve in a sexy manner. A manner that when they see you they would attach stacks of dollars notes at the side of your panties." She explained
"It's that easy!" She continued. "It is?" I questioned "it is." She reassured.

A group of men flooded the building, most were in suits and some just in a sleeved buttoned up and trousers. They looked between their early 30's and late 40's
Most of them were on their phones as they walked in and most just confidently looking around.

One of them immediately caught my eye, looking at him he seemed to be in his early 30's, his fit body
showed perfectly through the black buttoned up shirt he wore. His skin a nice chocolate brown and his neatly carved beard matched his buzzed hair.
He looked at my direction and I immediately turn around to avoid eye contact with him.

That was stupid, I'm stupid.

I turned back around to see him now at the bar. He soon looked back at my direction, but instead of hiding, I gave him a noticeable wink making him grin.
"Damn, you got one already?" Chloe asked playfully. "I'm still trying to choose, they all looks so rich...and hot." She whined.

"Oh I think I see one." She said, slightly pointing at a somewhat pale, blond man who seemed to be in his late 40's. "Shouldn't he be like 49?" I questioned. "The older,the better honey." She winked at me and walked up to the counter, obviously trying to make a move already.
I playfully rolled my eyes and went back in the dressing room.

Not to my surprise, everyone in the room were in a haste. People quickly did some finishing touches on their makeup and hair while some tightened their bras so their boobs would pop out more.
I internally laugh at their behaviors.

"I'm with Ashton, so don't try attending to him." Stephanie rushed towards me with a firm tone. "I wasn't planning on attending to him but now you mentioned it, he seems like the perfect bait." I said to her with a wink and she irritatedly rolled her eyes.
I was lying. I didn't want anything to do with Ashton...At least for now.

"Take this."Chloe handed me a small tray with liquor, some shot glasses and grapes. "Grapes?" I asked with a lifted brow. "Most men like when you feed them." She replied with a shrug.
A few ladies followed suit as we were now in a straight line in front of the VIP lounge. The guard selected the first fifteen people and waved off the rest.