Just focus on me ~5

Start from the beginning

"Bu-bum bu-da-bum bu-bum..." he mimicked quietly once he found it.

Ryunosuke blinked a few times but then snickered.

"Even in a situation like this you can make me laugh."

Atsushi hummed in response, wearing a proud smile upon his pale face.

"Everyone knows better than to go into the headmasters office, so it should be unlocked." Atsushi recalled, his alto voice laced with caution.

Stormy eyes scanned the hallway once more, and without anymore hesitation he slowly twisted the handle of the door and opened the door just enough to see the room.

The room was empty. Strangely, to Atsushi the room made him feel more discomposed than it would of if the headmaster were  in there with him, with his

The two entered the dimly lit room, closing the door behind them.

Ryunosuke sat Atsushi in an empty spot atop of the headmasters desk, subsequently walking around the desk to search the drawers.

Atsushi swung his non injured foot back and forth, humming to himself. This room brought back numerous memories that he would rather forget, especially what happened the night before.

Shivers went up Atsushis spine as his eyes landed on a hammer. He just looked away and continued to hum and swing his foot.

It was hard for Ryunosuke to not notice Atsushis behavior. He knew now that this behavior of his was how he showed stress.

While the ravenette searched the desks many drawers, he began to hum along with the silverette.

The silverette glanced back at the strange boy who was trying his hardest to remember the melody.

It wasn't long before Ryunosuke had given up on the desk and sauntered over to a glass cabinet to the side of the room.

When he was close enough to the silverette, he brushed his hand over Atsushis raw knuckles, as a way to reassure him more.

As soon as he got to the cabinet he flung it open. He stood on the tip of his toes to try and rifled through the top shelves, since the kit was no where to be seen on the lower shelves. His humming became faint, drowned out by the swift movements of his hands.

He peeked over the top, barely spotting a plastic white case with his storming eyes.

"I found it."

Without another word, ropes of sapphire blue sprouted from his back and latched onto the desk chair nearby.

Atsushi watched with astonishment bubbling in his sunset eyes as it was lifted into the air and quietly placed onto the hardwood floor for the peculiar boy to stand on.

His finger tips scraped against the scratched plastic of the first aid kit. Counting the blemishes would be near impossible since it looked as if it were used as a scratching post for a small animal.

The case clicked open, showing everything one would expect to see. Bandages, a needle and thread, antiseptic wipes and so on.

Ryunosukes knowledge of medical practices was questionable but crucial.

Outside, the moon settled behind the clouds. As if all it wanted to do was abandon its post and rest. Despite the moons eternal sigh, it shone brightly to escort Ryunosukes hand to the right materials.

The ravenette placed them carefully into his pocket, hoping that nothing would slip past the frayed seams and clatter to the floor.

He closed the kit and tried to place it in a way were there would be no telltale signs of larceny. Ryunosuke lifted the chair back to its original place. They made sure that there was no evidence of them setting a foot in that room.