Chapter 32: Travel To The Middle Realm

Start from the beginning

Rimuru clicked his fingers and all the giants and every leaving being in the lower realm woke up from their unconscious state.

The confused giant looked around eachother wondering what happened to them. Sofia who was hiding behind Kanade rushed out and ran into Rimuru's hand while Kanade followed gently.

Kinlith saw Rimuru and his family and rushed to them "Please lord Rimuru, can you explain what happened to the five Deities"

The other giants who heard her question were also curious as to what happened and were listening.

"Is nothing serious. I sent those Deities back where they came from. The lower realm should be safe now" Rimuru told them

Garou moved to stand in front of Rimuru and bowed to him "On behalf of the giants kingdom, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for rescuing us"

Rimuru smiled at him "It was nothing. I couldn't leave your giant kingdom to be destroyed, not when I have the power to do something about it. Anyway, we will be leaving now"

Rimuru turned around and walked away while carrying Sofia in his arms with Chloe, Lilith, Kanade, Yoshino following him.

Kinlith saw him leaving and became worried "Please Lord Rimuru, take me with you"

Rimuru stopped and turned to her "Why do you want to come with me?"

Kinlith looked down and grit her teeth "Because I need to be strong. I am weak and I need the power to protect the once who are dear to me. I know that following you will allow me to get the power I need"

Chloe turned to Rimuru "What do you want to do Rimuru?"

"You are the leader, so you decide" Lilith told him

Rimuru placed Sofia on the ground and began to fly to Kinlith "I am sorry to tell you this, but you can't follow me. Your part is totally different from mine and where I'm going is extremely dangerous. The likes of you will not survive it"

Kinlith looked up and saw Rimuru floating in her face. She looked at him in determination "Even if it is dangerous, I still want to try"

Rimuru smiled at her "Your determination is admirable. I won't allow you to follow me, but I will give you a part to follow"

Rimuru torched her head with his pointer finger and Kinlith began to glow a bright white colour "By my authority, I, Rimuru Tempest hereby bless Kinlith with my blessing. Stars above, planets in the cosmos, the Universes and dimensions, with my authority, I command you to protect Kinlith at all times because she is the child whom I have blessed. I hereby grant her the power of space and ask that she use it for the right cause"

The glow of Kinlith intensified to the point that all the giants were covering their eyes. Finally, the light died down and Kinlith was seen looking very different from before. She has bright crimson hair and was wearing a female white adventurer's outfit. The most obvious change was that she was no longer a giant, but she was the size of a human ten year old girl

 The most obvious change was that she was no longer a giant, but she was the size of a human ten year old girl

Kinlith looked at her hands in wonder and turned to Rimuru and bowed to him "Thank you very much master"

Rimuru nodded at her "I want you to train here for two months to master the power of space that I have given you. After you master it, go to the human kingdom of Spades and ask for Prince Shu. If you meet him, tell him that his lord wants you to join in his party. You will make an excellent addition to his group"

"I will do as you have commanded" Kinlith said to him.

After that, Rimuru turned and left the giant kingdom with his family following behind him.

Garou carefully picked up Kinlith in his hand since she is now human size "What will you do now daughter?"

Kinlith looked at her hand and felt her aura pouring out of her "I feel a surge of power within me that is so overflowing and overwhelming. I want to start training immediately to master this power"

"Whatever you decide to do, know that the entire giant race will stand with you" Garou told her.

All the giants who were there smile and nodded to her. Kinlith looked at them with happiness and love before nodding her head to them.

It was about three days after the giant incident that Rimuru and his family arrived at an empty desert filled with sand. They came down from their carriage and looked around.

"What is this place Rimuru?" Chloe asked him

"This everyone is the entrance to the middle realm" Rimuru spread his hands to the empty space

Kanade sweatdroped "Master, I don't see anything"

"Year papa, there is nothing there" Sofia said

Yoshino looked at empty space "There seem to be a strong precognition magic place in this entire desert. My guess is that it is trying to concel the entrance of the middle realm"

Rimuru smiled at Yoshino "As expected from the child of hope, you are correct"

Lilith looked at the desert in confusion "I still don't see it even when I have nullified all magic with my eyes"

"That's because this precognition magic is not a magic spell, but an authority which was placed by Miyuki. No one besides me could find it or dispell it. Yoshino wad able to perceive it because she was born from the world and she would be able to perceive all phenomenon in the world"

"That makes sense. So are we finally going to the middle realm?" Chloe asked

"That's the plan"

"But what about the demon race who are still oppressing the human race" Kanade asked worriedly

"Don't worry about them. Your brother Shu is strong enough to protect the humans from the demons. We have a much bigger opponent to face in the middle realm" Rimuru explained to them

"You are referring to the evil Deities, right?" Lilith told him

"That's right. The leader of the evil Deities is a former supreme deity, but he is now as strong as a high Deity due to the fact that his authority has been stripped from him by Miyuki. The other Deities should also be as strong as lower deities" Rimuru told them

"What are we waiting for? Let's go" Yoshino said

Rimuru moved to the front of his family and clicked his fingers. Immediately a glass shattering sound was heard and a spatial portal was seen. Rimuru turned back to the others

"This is the entrance to the middle realm. No being from the lower realm can enter this portal otherwise, they would be immediately erased. This is the authority that Miyuki has placed for all the realm to follow. So also, beings from the middle realm cannot enter the lower realm without permission" Rimuru explained to them

"If that is the case, how did those dragons enter the lower realm?" Kanade asked

"Those five lower Deities used Miyuki's authority to grant them access. That is the only logical explanation" Yoshino explained

"Little Yoshino is right about that. I just want to tell all of you now to remove your perception of common sense in the lower realm while entering the middle realm. Things are abundantly different between the two realm. You will understand this after we arrive. Are you all ready?" Rimuru asked them

"We are ready" Everyone answered him.

Following Rimuru, Chloe, Lilith, Kanade, Yoshino and Sofia entered the portal. After they had entered, the portal vanished like it was never there in the first place.

And so, the new adventures of Rimuru and his family is about to begin.