|Coming Back To You|

Start from the beginning

"Pent up?" She hums through her panting, a small giggle leaving her as she wipes away the small bit of semen from her mouth. I could feel my face turn beet red when she wiggles her brows, before laughing at my expense.

"Wha—woah!" She yelps suddenly as I scoop her up and Godstep over to our bed, tossing her onto the bed afterwards. She giggles yet again as I throw my shirt aside, settling over top over her. Aether rushes from my core, down my arms and out of my hands as the misty amethyst melts into her clothes, eating away at the fabric until there was nothing left on her except her bare skin.

"You're gonna pay for that." I glare at her playfully as she wiggles in anticipation. I quickly cast a sound barrier around us, knowing how loud she could get.

Leaning back on my knees, I could already see you cunt dripping and that was enough for me to know she didn't really need prep. Instead, I flip her over onto her stomach, getting an exited yelp from my princess.

My hands settle at her hips, pulling them up until her knees press into the bed. Leaning forward, I grab a pillow and stuff in just under her torso for her comfort. She turns to look back at me with curious eyes while I smirk down at her. Amethyst shimmers in front of her, taking on the shape of thick rope that coils around her wrists, and I take hold of them. Pulling her arms behind her back.

"A-Art—"

"I said you'd pay for it." I chuckle devilishly. With that, I line my cock up with her entrance, thrusting forward and melting at the feeling of being encased in her again. She gasps out a loud moan at my sudden action, clenching around me already as she relaxes into the pillows her head is lying on.

After a moment, I pull back before sinking back into her. Grinding deeply and pressing against every sensitive spot I possibly could. This earns me a crescendoing moan as her back arches. Grabbing the aetheric ropes tying her wrists together, I pull her back to meet my every thrust, feeling her soft inner walls contract around my member. Practically sucking me in with every outward thrust.

I gave her no time to adjust to the rhythm of my thrusts, though making sure I wasn't hurting her. Moans rip from her throat with every movement I made, her eyes screwed shut as she let me ravage her. The sound of skin to skin contact echo around only us because of the sound barrier.

Leaning over Tess, I trail kisses from her neck, down her body. Sucking hickeys into her pale skin until they turned a dark red. Her cries only seemed to escalate when I slow down, thrusting into her languidly and pressing heavily against her g-spot until her thighs begin to shake.

"A-AHH!" A pitched whimper leaves her as knees start to slide against the bed. Almost immediately my left hand grabs her hip and pulls her up before trailing under her and settling on her stomach.

It was only then, that I felt the occasional bulge of her lower stomach, a few centimeters below her bellybutton. My eyes widen at the sudden find, before a smirk forms on my face.

"Hahhhhh...OH—" Tess screams as I press just beneath her bellybutton. She jolts in my grasp as I press further against where I felt the bulge until she's sobbing out moans. A loud groan tumbles from me at feeling her walls press inward from inside her. I could feel my incoming orgasm, inching up on me me quickly.

She clamps down on me, screaming out my name as her juices leak from around my cock, wetting her trembling thighs. Jolting harshly as she looses all strength. Her hips fall as her knees slip from their position.

My member slips out from inside her, just as my orgasm hit. I let go of her wrists, opting to stroke myself until I let it all out, dripping onto her thighs. The amethyst rope ripples and looses shape before shimmering out of existence as her arms fall limply to her sides.

I stare down at my disheveled future wife, her silver locks splayed out around her, head turned with eyes half lidded, staring back at me as she panted, lying limply beneath me. My right hand soothes over her back, before I gently turn her over. She simply lets me, to physically exhausted to move on her own.

"...This is why you shouldn't tease me." I murmured as she rolls her eyes, a breathy laugh leaving her as I lean down to rest my head against her breasts.

"...I'll make sure to do that again then.." she giggles tiredly, making me chuckle at her antics. We rest like this for a few moments before I get up, taking her into my arms as I walk over to the bathroom.

Our bathroom is bigger than before, for one, the bathtub was not only bigger, but also separate from the now open shower. The sink is wider, and lined the wall it was on. A rectangular mirror sat over top of the sink.

Gently, I settle into the tub with Tess leaning against me. Leaning forward, I turn the faucet on, letting heated water start to fill the tub. We relaxed, the water soothing any aching muscles we have.

"You know...I wouldn't mind being pregnant again." Tess says as she peers up at me. She'd sunk herself into the water, she head now resting just below my chest.

"We have a fourth child." I said and waited for her reaction. Her brow furrowed in confusion, opening her mouth to question me. Though, she quickly fell silent as I press two fingers to her temple as her eyes widen. I let my memories in Darv flood into her mind in chronological order, from start to finish.

After, she sits up fully and turns to me.

"Nova?" She asks and in return, gets a nervous nod from me. A smile branches across her face as she leans into me, taking my lips in her in a chaste kiss.

"She's adorable. Where is she now?"

"Down stairs with my mom, sister and Sylv." I answer as she nods. We continue to bathe, washing up before exiting the bathroom.

"C'mon, I wanna meet Nova!" Tess says with an excited lit in her voice after we put clothes on and checked on the twins, whom are still sound asleep in their room. Both of them laying in weird positions that only babies could seem to put themselves in. I quickly righted their positions, so that they are sleeping side by side and not laying all over one another.

"Tess?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more." She giggles.

"I love you most."

__________**********___________

Bro....

The things I write....both amaze and scare me sometimes.

*Drowns self in holy water*

God? Forgive me, for I have mentally sinned yet again...

Satan? It's me again.

Lol anywhore, what did you think?
Comment!!
Did you guys enjoy?

*cue Lenny face emoji*

See ya!
(2,543 words)