|Coming Back To You|

Start from the beginning

"...I love you too." I said as she leans forward, laying kisses on my face for every tear that fell. Complete and utter relief washes over me in an instant, until I sink back into the couch, not even noticing how stiff I'd been. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pull her as close as physically possible. Letting her shower me with affection.

"Mmm....you owe me...one night." Her words elicits a shaky laugh from me. She tilts back with a quiet hum. A soft smile gracing her features. Still as beautiful, if not even more so, as the day I first found her.

"One night of?" I asked and watched as she raised a brow. A cunning smirk fell over her features as she quickly leans forward, her soft lips crashing onto mines. I felt her nip at my lips playfully, coaxing me to open up, which I did so almost immediately. She tilts her head, deepening the kiss as her arms wrap around my neck. Feeling hands slip into my locks as her hips rock against me slowly.

A quiet groan slips from me as she grinds down on me, before she broke the kiss. I felt my face burn, already knowing I looked red as her half lidded emerald eyes gaze into mine with two distinct things. Lust and love.

"I hope this answers your question." Her voice rings sultrily in my ears as I watch her slip from my lap, until she's kneeling on the floor. Her gaze drops to look at the tent in my pants, gentle hands pushing my thighs open further until she was satisfied. Her hands then travel up my thighs, lightly tracing over my bulge before her fingers come to unbutton and unzips my pants.

Lifting my hips, I let her pull away the clothes that covered my lower half. Her hands instantly come to wrap around my hard on, gentle strokes prompting me to groan. She leans forward, laying a careful kiss on the redden tip, feeling it grow harder with every touch. My breath hitched in my throat as her warm tongue presses flat against my tip, before her head dips and she takes me in. My hand finds a it's way to settle in her locks as she completely lowers her head, taking me in entirely.

Obscenely lewd noises follow after she starts to bob up and down my length, hollowing her cheeks as she sucks me in. Tongue shifting and pressing flat against the vain lining the bottom of my member, eliciting a moan from me. Her hand working in tandem with her mouth as she continues to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth at the moment.

Pleasure bursts forth in my body, causing more blood to race down to my groin, swelling my already engorged member. She suddenly removes her hands, dropping completely over my cock and swallowing around me. The sudden action causes me to throw my head back as yet another groan rips from me, this time a bit louder than before.

"Hah...Tess!" I yelp when I feel her teeth lightly ghost over the veins lining my length, bobbing her head faster as I feel her throat constrict around me. Her spit dripping over my member, wetting it's entirety.

I could feel myself edging closer to release, my cock twitching in her mouth as she sucks me in again and again.

How the fuck is she so good at this??

"F-fuck, Tess..lift up." I pant out, knowing I'm gonna burst any second. Instead of listening, she looks up at me, dropping back down and holding me there, slightly gagging and causing her throat to constrict around me yet again.

A heavy groan falls from me as my orgasm hits me full force. I buck further into her mouth as my cum pours from me in waves, my hand pressing into her head. I could feel her swallowing, even as she lifts away from me, a subtle 'pop' resounding in the quiet room as she removes herself from me. She huffs in amusement as she looks up at me with playfully vicious eyes.