🌊 | Mysty Waters | 🌊

• All dialogue/conversations in this part of the story are supposed to be in Ancient Malay, but for convenience, English would be used instead.

• This short is definitely not meant for historical purposes, rather more of an HC. Feel free to take this HC as your own, I don't really mind. :D

• Malacca is Ancient Malaysia in my HC.

• Sorry if I get things wrong here, but hopefully I get majority of the information right with my research 🙏

ty ur cool B)

- Axy

----------

"I hope you're safe in your sea travels, Malacca."

One of the territories of the Sultanate waved at him downstairs by the docks in politeness. Malacca told back, "Thanks for the well wishes."

The sails spread out and everyone at the boat has started to prepare for departure. He waved one last time to the few territories at the docks and immediately went to the quarterdeck.

Final adjustments were made, with sails finally pulling down and ropes untied. The crew has started screaming, with the Sultanate helping with some commands. As soon as the anchor of the ship was out of the under, the boat has started freely moving.

Malacca had no idea how to board and move a ship along, and so has made some other crew do it. He's just there to see if there are places (or so, people) he hasn't seen before, or may land to familiar faces again. The captain of the wooden ship then started to stir, and they started moving.

They departed from the docks successfully, although it took a couple of minutes. They're not going to be home for who-knows-how-long, well a voyage would last years. But being confident, he's probably going back after a few months.

The view of the land they departed from has disappeared behind them with a mist of fog, and the crew has started cheering for that success. There isn't really turning back right now, it's only later that they would think of this voyage was a good idea or not.

Days had passed and nothing was on site but the ocean, and calm weather. There wasn't anything major that made the ship struggle.... Or so they thought.

From about a mile away, the crew had realized the dark sky ahead of them. Clouds were fully dark gray in color, even it's colors nearing to black. Malacca heard about the crew panicking about it and so he decided to check it out. As soon as he started seeing such view however, huge waves has started moving them back and forth, left and right.

Dangerous.

Malacca tried screaming at everyone to sail away from the storm as he doesn't know how much the boat can survive prior to this, but they couldn't. In full panic and disbelief, he decided to take the wheel to himself, even if he doesn't know how to use one.

The sky above them has started to become now, fully black. Rain has started pouring above them, and not to mention the occasional lightning striking the ocean. Everyone at the boat was hoping that they could survive.

But the next thing they knew, everything has started collapsing.

A bunch of people has already accidentally thrown off the boat into the deep sea, possibly drowning. Malacca let go of the wheel and stopped what he was trying to figure out to do, seeing the horrors of what was happening on the ship. Scared, he ran back downstairs to see the boat leaking. At this point, he thought that this was it for him.

That view of the quarters was the last thing he saw until the boat shifted, making the boat fill up with sea water.

A blur of something flashing transparently white on front of him with a person unidentifiable with white hair came towards his blurry sight, but shortly after, everything in his vision turned black.