It laughed awkwardly "hehe" and said, "Every male protagonist in the world is chasing after him. He must be sincere to Tangtang, and he will not be easily seduced by the female protagonist."

"But he was so indifferent to me."

Bai Tang talked to the system and didn't look at the road carefully. The stairs in the manor were longer than the normal ten steps, so that he thought he was on the flat ground and stepped on the air.

Min Gu Nian followed behind Bai Tang, with quick eyes and quick hands, he grabbed Bai Tang's arm, but because of Bai Tang's panic waving his arm and the inertia of gravity, Min Gu Nian and Bai Tang rolled down "gulugulu" hugging each other.

Fortunately, there are not many stairs left, just five or six.

Min Gu Nian used himself as a meat pad and let Bai Tang lie on top of him.

The huge movement echoed loudly in the manor, and the maids rushed out to check the situation. I saw that the young man brought back by the president had no shame. He hugged the president in the hall, and overwhelmed the president while the president was not paying attention. It was really shameless.

Several of the maids who voted for the president's heart were full of resentment.

"Don't cry, where did the bump hurt?" Min Gu Nian ignored the pain from his back and wiped the tears from Bai Tang's face with his fingertips.

"Tangtang, look, the male lead is still very nervous about you, come on, what is the female lead, and the official match is not as good as your charm, rushing duck!" The system cheered and encouraged Bai Tang.

Bai Tang shook her head in waves and quickly got up from him, "I'm fine, does it hurt?"

"I'm fine, too. The stairs are not high. You have to pay attention to the road when you go downstairs, you know?"

It felt so good to be cared about by the youth. Min Gu Nian looked at the stairs that fell down. If there is such a benefit of being thrown into his arms in the future, he wouldn't mind falling again and again.

However, he looked at the height of the three-story building again. If he rolled all the way down from above, he would probably bleed.

Min Gu Nian took Bai Tang's hand, "Forget it, it's safer for me to hold you."

He rubbed Bai Tang's hand, taking advantage of it in an upright manner, and the reason was also high-sounding.

Bai Tang listened to the system's persuasion, and saw that Min Gu Nian was like the style of several worlds in the past, a serious hooligan, and knew that he was thinking too much.

It's all my fault, I don't have to read any domineering CEO novels.

There was embarrassment on his face, and even his neck was flushed, which made him even more attractive.

What a baby. Min Gu Nian thought to himself.

"It's all gone." Fu Bo sent the maids to do what they had to do, and then said to Min Gunian, "President, dinner is ready."

"Yeah." Min Gu Nian glanced up lazily, "Call Garry over."

Garry is Min Gunian's royal stylist. He is dedicated to serving him. He measured Min Gunian's clothes yesterday, and called him over today. Obviously, he didn't make clothes for himself, that is...

Uncle Fu glanced at the shy young man who was held by Min Gu Nian's hand. It seemed that this person held more weight in the CEO's heart than he thought.

"Do you have any other questions?"

A clear voice woke Fu Bo, he lowered his head, "No, I'll go right now."