I turned to walk away again, but he once again grabbed me.

I tore my arm away from him. "I told you not to fucking touch me," I said, raising my voice.

"I don't know why the hell you're being so difficult," he said, sounding aggravated. "I made a mistake. Haven't you ever made a mistake before?"

"You mean have I ever cheated on someone I was in a supposedly committed relationship with?" I asked, tapping my chin. "Hmm, let me think...no."

"Dem-"

I held up a hand, cutting him off. "If you were so bored with me or whatever you could have just broken up with me before going off to screw somebody else," I said, the hurt evident in my voice.

"I could never be bored with you," Chase said gently, staring me with what looked to be adoration and sincerity. "Never. Demi, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me."

I snorted and brushed my hair over my shoulder, looking down at the tiled floor. "Yeah, I know. Too bad you couldn't see it at the time."

"It was one moment of weakness. I mean you weren't putting it out so I-"

"Are you actually trying to justify your cheating?!" I all but screamed, looking up at him in disbelief. "I told you I wasn't ready, and you said you understood!"

"I did understand! But seriously? How long did you expect me to wait?" He asked, sounding incredulous.

"Oh, well excuse me for believing that you thought I was worth waiting for," I sniffed, feeling a fresh wave of hurt wash over me.

"You are, I just-"

"I don't give a flying fuck," I snapped. "You've done a lot of shit to me, Chase, but this? This is not something I can just forgive and forget. We. Are. Done," I empathized the last three words in attempt to get it through his thick skull. "You made your choice, and now I'm making mine."

"You're being overdramatic," Chase snapped. "Do you know how many times I've forgiven you when it comes to other guys, yet you can't show me the same courtesy?"

"What," I shrieked. "You've forgiven me?! For what!? I've never cheated on you!"

"Is that what you call flirting with every guy that walks by you?" He asked heatedly.

"Saying hi to people isn't flirting first of all," I snapped, growing more and more annoyed by the second. "Second of all, this was one of your problems. You're so damn possessive and jealous for no reason. It's absolutely suffocating. I'm not your property I don't have to live by the rules you set."

"You were acting pretty jealous a few months ago," he reminded me.

"I wasn't jealous I was pissed off, you fucking asshole!" I screamed. "You were in bed with somebody else! And you don't even have the decency to apologize! Instead you try to turn the whole thing around on me!"

"I'm sorry," Chase tried.

I laughed humorlessly. "Well, it's too late for that now. You can take that apology and shove it right up your-"

"Spare me, Demi," he growled.

I flipped him off and turned to make a beeline for the backdoor when he grabbed me again. This time his grip was extremely tight, his fingernails digging into my flesh.

"Ow," I winced. "You're hurting me. Let go!"

"We need to talk," he said stubbornly.

I tugged at my arm and hit him which didn't do very much, or you know, anything at all.