Kenzie scoffed and walked out, giggling. "Queen B for sure."

"It's not funny, Kenzie. I am," Majesty argued, following her out.

I walked out behind them and squeezed my way through the crowd. We found a spot somewhere in the middle just as Worth It by Fifth Harmony started blaring through the speakers.

"YES," Kenzie screamed, throwing one of her arms up enthusiastically. "I love this song!" She started moving her hips to the beat. "Give it to me I'm worth it."

I laughed and mimicked her movements, singing along to the lyrics. Majesty grabbed my hand and started dancing with us. It didn't take long for us to get completely lost in the music.

Maybe fifteen songs later I pulled away from Kenzie, who I happened to be grinding on, panting. "Okay, I need a break," I told them loudly so they could hear me over the music.

"But this is a good song," Kenzie whined.

"You've said that about the last ten songs," Majesty laughed.

"Well, this is a good playlist!"

"You guys continue," I waved my hand. "I'll just go get a drink."

"You mind refilling?" Majesty asked handing me her red cup.

"Sure," I took Kenzie's cup as well. "You too?"

Kenzie nodded, giggling as she twirled. She seemed a little bit tipsy. "Yep."

"Be right back," I turned and made my way through the crowd.

I walked into the kitchen and set the cups down on the counter. Just as I was about to pour some more alcohol in one of the red cups I happened to glance out the back door that was made of clear glass. I gasped and immediately slammed the glass bottle down when I saw, guess who, on the patio.

If you guessed Aidan Benson you are spot on.

So, he really did come. Majesty did say he was a partier a few years back though, and I really don't find that hard to believe given the reputation he had been given the moment he walked through the school doors so I shouldn't really be that surprised.

He, of course, was alone as per usual. While there were other people on the patio he seemed to be keeping to himself. He had a red cup in one hand and was scrolling through his phone in the other. He was dressed in plain blue jeans, a white t-shirt that stretched tight against his fit upper body, and a leather black jacket left unzipped. His brown hair was swept back in its usual style.

So, to put it in short, he looked gorgeous. Something else that wasn't out of the ordinary.

Forgetting completely about the drinks I was supposed to be getting for my friends I quickly ran my fingers through my hair and fixed my outfit. I pulled out my phone and dabbed at my make up that wasn't as bad as it could be given the sheen of sweat coated on my face thanks to all the dancing.

I started towards the door, but stopped.

What was I supposed to say to him?

I pursed my lips. "Hey Aidan I didn't know you'd be here."

No. No, didn't sound surprised enough.

I brushed my hair over my shoulder and practiced what I hope was a dazzling smile. "Oh hi, Aidan. It's funny seeing you here."

No, I could be better. Maybe a hey, Aidan.

"Oh hey, Aidan. It's funny seeing you here."

A surprised giggle could possibly do it.