End of Western Fantasy Arc

Start from the beginning

"If Bai Tang can become a squirrel, then it will be very easy for us to go out. Bai Tang can go out from the hole and open the door."

She pointed to the small hole and then to the door.

Since it is a water prison, the environment is naturally not very good, and mess is inevitable.

Daniel was the first to object, not allowing Bai Tang to drill into the narrow cave. Bai Tang is in poor health. What if he is infected with some bacteria and gets sick.

This one doesn't work, that one doesn't work, Kelly has been stimulated by the two people who show affection for a long time, and her temper has also come up.

"Then what do you say!" The implication is that she doesn't care, you can come out if you have an idea.

Bai Tang lowered his head and thought for a while, and with an idea, he tugged at Daniel's sleeve, "I have a solution."

After saying that, he jumped out of Daniel's arms. A few green water plants grew in the pool, swayed through the crack of the door, wrapped around the door bolt, and the door opened when he pulled it.

Kelly looked surprised and turned to look at Bai Tang.

I saw Bai Tang raised his head, his eyes like a crescent moon, revealing sweet dimples.

Daniel reached out and touched Bai Tang's head, "Tang Tang is really powerful, even more powerful than me."

The latter heard it and laughed more happily.

Kelly: It seems that my heart is more congested. I must find a doctor to check my heart when I go out.

Daniel was not brought in completely unconscious. He took Bai Tang and Kelly to avoid all the patrolling guards on the road and left the dungeon smoothly.

When I went outside, fresh air rushed into my nostrils, completely suppressing the nauseating stench.

Freedom is infinite~

Kelly sighed, seeing that Daniel was almost out of sight holding Bai Tang, she quickly followed.

Coincidentally, a team of guards patrolled here, and Kelly stopped, watching Daniel and Bai Tang disappear from sight.

The good friends we agreed to go together, you can look back and see if I can do it. Kelly is silent.

When the patrol team passed, the figure of the companion was completely drowned in the dark night.

Kelly gritted her teeth, relying on others is worse than relying on herself. Years of experience as a bounty hunter is not something to talk about. Relying on intuition and caution, Kelly moved to the edge step by step. As long as she gets to the wall, she can go out.

Maybe it was because she followed Daniel all the way to escape too smoothly, and her experience was not enough to deal with the powerful city lord's mansion. When she was about to reach the wall, she had a happy face and was about to jump out, but was rushed to the patrol team. Get caught.

Cook came out gloomily out of the darkness, looked at the sky in the distance, and narrowed his eyes.

And Swamp City is almost all under Cook's control, and it is estimated that the hotels in the city are not afraid to accommodate them at midnight.

Daniel took Bai Tang back to the former site of Giles' house.

Since the death of his parents, the house has been deserted, and no one dares to approach the place where Cook murdered. Instead, it has become Daniel's current shelter.

In the middle of the backyard, there is a huge stove with a sword half inserted in it.

I don't know what method Daniel used, but he actually moved the sword forged in the cave in the foggy forest to the swamp city.