part 9

Dragging my self up i went towards his office and knocked on his door after some time i heard him saying"" come in"" so i twisted the door knob and went inside.
As soon as i went inside i saw him looking through him looking at me with his cold icy eyes which literally sent shiver down my spine .
I was looking directly in his eyes so was he.
His eyes were beautiful and addicting that i couldn't stop my self from staring at him but suddenly a flashback of yesterday's kiss came in my mind that how he stole my first kiss and i immediately broke the eye contact and looked down  but still I could feel his strong gaze on my face which i literally didn't wanted so to ease the tension i cleared my throat and asked .
Yn:: do you want something mr kim??
After asking i was waiting for his reply but suddenly he stood up started walking towards me ,
Watching him coming towards me i started to go backwards.
I really wanted to run away from this rude ass jerk but i had to endure his torture because of  my preseious job . I didn't wanted to lose my job cuz i literally don't want to works in moms bakery.
She won't teach me how to bake instead she would make me her delivery girl which i for sure don't wanna be .
I Suddenly came back to reality when my back hit the cold wall and and realized how close we were .
he brought his hands towards my face and tucked some of my hairs behind my ear and then brought his face closer to my neck and sniffed my scent . When his hot breath touched my sensitive skin i got goosebumps all over my body .
He then lift his face up and was coming to closer to my face but suddenly someone came inside his office without knocked and then we heard a loud gasp .
???? :: Don't mind me please continue

Will be continued

I am sorry guys i couldn't tell you before as i forgot but actually this fiction is inspired by a fiction which i read on YouTube its channel name is called jhops snake but this one on Wattpad is completely my own work
I watched that fiction a long time a go and i clearly dont remember its plot but may be i added some things which are completely similar to that one and if you want to read the one on YouTube than

This is the series and if you liked it than make sure to  give this a big  thumbs up and kindly vote and share my story as well I will be very thank full to you guys so for now byby stay safe and healthy