part 2

Yn pov
I was waiting for the car to hit me but i didn't felt any thing so i opened my eyes only to find out that car is just 2 inches away from us . I got up and went towards car driver and knocked on car window.
Yn:: hey mister please come out..
( I tried to calm down and spoke as politely as i can  to not to be rude because he was elder than me. after some times he came out but what he said next made me shocked)
Driver:: miss move aside our young master is getting late .
( I got angry on his words , how can someone be that heartless if i wouldn't have saved the kid he would be dead by now but instead of apologizing he is saying that his young master is getting late)
Yn :: are you crazy!!??? You were about to kill someone but instead of apologizing you are demanding us to step aside just because your young master is getting late!!
( As i was talking to the driver a man suddenly came out of the car and came towards us with cold aura which kind of scared me )
????:: Once he told you to step aside then can't you hear , are you deaf or what han!! Don't you know who am i ??
( He spat his words with pure anger and irritation with his deep voice )
Yn :: who are you to say that i am deaf ??even if i am deaf then you are blind got that !!! You are in no position to insult me , and about knowing you i don't even care who the heck you are . You are not a  celebrity that i would immediately recognize   you from  a far.
(After hearing this he got angry and growled cause no one never talked to home like that)
??? :: Get out of my way i don't have time to deal with your dumb shits .
Yn:: I won't get out of your way until you apologize to us.
??? :: Apologize my foot . Driver!
Driver ::yes young master ??
???? :: If she steps aside then ok if she doesn't then drive over her.
Driver :: yes young master.
( After saying this he went inside the car and the driver started the engine . I quickly picked up the child and stepped aside before that asshole drives over us)
Authors pov
As soon as their car disappeared yn cursed him
Yn :: that asshole , rude jerk , ill mannered man aghhhhh!!!!!!!
She gave the child to his mother then went to deliver the cake , after that went for her interview. 
As soon as she reached the company she called her best friend.
Yn pov
After i reached company i called unnie to inform her that i have reached she picked up the call as soon as i called her
Author pov
Yn:: hello!! unnie where are u i am in front of company .
Lisa :: ok stay there i am coming to u.
After saying this she cut the call waited for her unnie to come . As she was waiting someone taped her shoulder from behind because of which she turned around and
the next moment she was embraced in a warm hug
Yn :: unnie i ......cant.......breath ...
Lisa :: oh sorry sorry . Now lets go we don't have that much time . Interview is about to start.
( Lisa took yn to interview room and left to do her work )
Yn pov
After lisa unnie went i waited for my turn. As i was waiting i heard some whisper about me
Girl1:: look at her dressing she came her wearing jeans and shirt instead of wearing office attire.
Girls2:: yea you are right , maybe she wants to get attention of mr kim .
As i heared them i got angry and said
Yn :: listen girl i am not a slut like you who came to an interview just to show her self  don't you feel ashamed for wearing such tight and revealing clothes .
Girls 1 :: you ....
Yn :: me what???
As i was about to fight more with her i heard my name being called so went i but before that i heard her saying
Girl 1 :: i will show u who am i
Yn:: i will be waiting for u honey
After saying this i winked at her left for interview . As soon as i stepped inside i  saw a very handsome man sitting on a chair looking towards me i started to fell butterflies in my stomach but being professional i bowed at him and introduce my self .
Yn:: good morning sir i am min yn i came here to give interview for personal assistant post.
???:: Good morning miss yn i am .......

WILL BE CONTINUED