part 5

Yn pov
After saying this he went back to his seat ,oh god where did i got myself into,  by looking at his face i feel like he is going to mske my life a living hell,i came out of my thoughts when he said
Teahyung:: my schedule .( I went towards his table and said)
Yn:: sir you have 2 meetings one with mr choi at 11:40 and other with mr mathew at 4 o'clock.
Teahyung :: ok
As i was about to go he called me
Teahyung :: wait.
Yn :: yes sir.
Teahyung:: take these file and complete them.
He pointed towards a pile of files.
Yn  :: a_ all of them
Teahyung:: why you can't? ( He said while raising an eyebrow )
Yn :: no sir i will complete them and give them back to you after a week.
Teahyung:: wait , who said that you will get this much time , complete them till tomorrow.
Yn :: b--but this much?? ( I said being all shocked)
Teahyung :: if you can't complete them then leave the job and get lost.
After hearing this I quickly picked the files and said
Yn:: no sir i will complete them till tomorrow and then give them back to you
(I quickly left his office before he gives me more work to do.)
Time skip after 3 days
I was sitting in office cafeteria with a mug of coffee in my hand when i saw lisa unnie coming towards me but with a man who is bit older than us but very handsome
Lisa :: yn this is jung hoseok but for short you can call him hobi or j hope .
Hobi:: hi miss Assistant.
Yn :: hi hobi .
Lisa :: yn , why are you looking so pale did mr kim again gave you bunch of files to complete.
Yn :: yea , and i feel like i am going to die before i confess to jimin.
Hobi :: wait .. you like mr park!! the manager of the company!!!!
Lisa:: yea she has a huge crush on him ( looking towards yn she said ) but its okk yn cause tomorrow is sunday means you can take rest all day .
Hobi :: yea you right.
Yn:: hope so.
After that they went to their respective works.
TIME SKIP NEXT DAY
yn was sleeping but suddenly her phone started to ring
Yn:: i didn't put alarm then why the hell its still ringing early in the morning
(Being annoyed she picked up her phone answered  the call and started to scold the next person not knowing who it was)
Yn :: are you out of your mind why the hell are you calling me early in the morning dont you know that its sunday and its an holiday!!
???:: Miss yn, is this how you talk to your boss??
( Hearing his voice her body jolted upwards)
Yn:: mr k..kim ... Sorry( before she complete her words he said)
Teahyung:: keep that sorry to yourself i dont want to hear your nonsense i am sending you location of my house, come there in 10 mins.
Yn :: but mr kim.......
(Before she could say anything further he hang up the call)
Yn :: he won't let me in piece , what did  do to deserve this god .
( Complaining about him she got up from her bed , went towards bathroom and took her tooth brush and and started to run downstairs. She came near refrigerator and took a bottle of water and again started to run outside of house to catch a cab while she was going outside her mom who was preparing breakfast said)
Mom:: at least change your cloths and have breakfast.
Yn:: i dont have time for these mom.
( Shouting these she went out and to her luck there was cab coming towards her she stopped the cab and said while showing her phone.)
Yn:: ajushi please take me to this location hurry up please.
( The driver looked towards her weirdly and nodded she sat in the car and started to brush her teeth while asking the driver to drive fast . Finally she came in front of teahyungs house and rang the bell,  after some time a lady opened the door which probably was a maid but she was a bit old and she went inside with her . Once she stepped inside his house she started to look for him and then heard the voice of the old lady)
Old lady:: miss do you want something??
Yn :: yes please give me a glass of water.
(While she was drinking water she saw that the old lady started to prepare a cooffee  for teahyung , yn started to observed her but then she saw that the old lady didn't add sugar in it so she asked the old lady out of curiosity)
Yn:: why didn't you add suger in it ajumma??
Old lady:: mr kim likes to add suger in his morning coffee own his own because he likes to drink  sweet  coffee in the morning.
( Then yn saw teahyung coming downstairs and soon she saw that the old lady went towards him , now she was alone in the kitchen and thats when an evil idea came in her mind , she added alot of salt in his coffee  then stirred them and said)
Yn:: this is what you get for waking me up in the morning.

WILL BE CONTINUED
I am sorry guys for such a long chapter