PART 6

~JIMIN'S POV~
JIMIN: YOU CRAZY !!!

*She fainted on the floor with blood on her wrist.*
Irene: Mrs. Park!!
*Irene ran to her and quickly ripped her cloth and tied her wrist with it to stop the blood.*

*I headed to her and get on my knees. I lifted her up bridal style and got into my car.*
JIMIN: call Jungkook and tell him to come to my house.

Irene: yes boss.
JIMIN: "Stupid girl...".."Do you think you will die with just cutting your wrist".

*I rolled my eyes and speed off my car..After some time...I stopped my car and slightly looked at her.
My eyes look down to her wrist. I took off the cloth that irene tied on her wrist.*
JIMIN: "It's not deep".

*I took out my emergency box and covered it with a bandage.*
JIMIN: "My obsession to you will never die, Park Y/N" ."Keep that on your mind". "No matter how hard you try to end this, you can't".
"So stay by my side".
"Obey me".
"Until the day i die".

*I kissed her head and got off the car and went inside the house...As Jungkook was there too*.
JIMIN: "i need your help". *I said to him.*

JUNGKOOK: "yea whats up".
JIMIN: "hold up, ill put her in her room first".

*I layed her down on the bed.
I looked at her.*
JIMIN: "Why are you doing that.." "I may have been heartless to everyone but not to you..".
"You're the reason i'm still living today.."
"Why can't you love me back.."
*I covered her with a blanket and left the room.*
JUNGKOOK: "Ya!, did you cut her wrist??".
JIMIN: "what!, No, she did it by herself."
JUNGKOOK: "why?"

JIMIN: "she said she want to end my obsession towards her and you know my obsession isn't something that can easily end."

JUNGKOOK: "did you try to talk to her? She seems like easy to talk with."
JIMIN: "we are not in that kind of relationship. You know that i kidnapped her right? There is no way she want to talk nicely with me." JUNGKOOK: "can i ask you something?
JIMIN: what is it?"

JUNGKOOK: "your obsession. Is it Y/n or that girl."

JIMIN: "what are you talking about? I don't want to talk about her anymore she is gone.".
JUNGKOOK: "so why did you call me to come."

JIMIN: "I'm not only a killer but also a CEO. I need to go to my office now, i want you to watch her."

JUNGKOOK: "why not Irene?"

JIMIN: "Irene can't handle her alone. Watch her and don't let her out without my permission."

JUNGKOOK: "oh okay."

JIMIN: "and..."

JUNGKOOK: "and what.?"
*I chuckled and head to the exit door.*

JIMIN: "check her wrist for me."
*I left the house.*

~Y/N'S POV~
*My eyes opened and saw someone was treating my wrist.*

Y/N: "w-who are you?"

JUNGKOOK: "don't you remember me? At the party?."
Y/N: "why are you here? Where is that monster?"

JUNGKOOK: "monster? You call Jimin that?"

Y/N: "w-where is he? I-is he here? Are you a monster too..?"

JUNGKOOK: "nope, I'm a doctor."
*He shows me that he's treating my wrist*

Y/N: "why are you helping me?"
JUNGKOOK: "the person you call monster is telling me to look after you."

Y/N: "why don't he just let me die. I want to die right now".

JUNGKOOK: "why?"

Y/N: "you don't know how heartless​ and how merciless he is....he...he k-killed Jennie."