Chapter 1

The music was loud as his body was just moving with the beats. A smirk appeared in his mouth when he saw a boy inviting him towards the private room with some dirty gestures.

"Jimin, you guys go home and don't wait for me." The raven haired make said .

"You found a new boytoy,Jungkook? You know your father hates this all yet you ..." Jimin, the blonde haired male said at which Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"This is a gay bar,what you expect me to do? That shitty family of mine is already stressing the hell out of me so I need a stress reliever." Jungkook said and with a smirk,he left.

"Where he left to?" A mint haired boy asked to Jimin.

"You know very well, fuck.....I didn't even want to come here but you and he......you both dragged me here. Now----- let's go home, Yoongi." Jimin said to mint haired boy whose name was Yoongi.

Meanwhile Jungkook was in the private room where the boy was spreading his legs in the bed.

Jungkook smirked as he took off his shirt,his muscles flexing as his tattoos were visible. The male in bed licked his lips at the sight.

"Come on,daddy.....use me." The boy shamelessly said at which Jungkook smirked amd crawled towards the bed.

Aa soon as he started things, his phone started ringing. Jungkook ignored it twice but when it rang again, Jungkook angrily got up from the bed and red the name on the screen which said..

"Cheater"

It was his dad's call. He rolled his eyes answered the call.

"Hello." Jungkook coldly said.

"I better not find you at gay bar again otherwise you know what I'm going to do. Come home right now." Jungkook heard his father saying at which he clenched his fist.

"Like I give a single fuck to you!" Jungkook shouted and ended the call.

He sat on the bed while grabbing his hairs. Sure he didn't want to give a single fuck to his father's rules and regulations but he had to.

His life was all controlled by his father and step mother. He couldn't do any single thing without telling them and if he did then he used to get punishment.

Not a normal punishment,his father at starting would beat him up and starve him. But now Jungkook wasn't weak so his father hesitates before hitting Jungkook .

But Jungkook being a respectful kid,he never stopped his father because he wanted to see how low that man can fall just because his son is gay.

"Hey daddy,what happened?" Jungkook heard the boy's voice and he turned around to grab his tshirt and wearing it back.

"I'm sorry,gotta go right now. I'll meet you soon, baby boy." Jungkook winked at the boy and left the hard and needy boy behind.

Jungkook arrived home and first thing he was welcomed with was his father slapping him.

"Why don't you listen to me! Why you want to ruin my name this bad!?" Jeonghwan, Jungkook's father said.

"Disown me then! Not like I wanna stay in this fucking house." Jungkook said and Jeonghwan was going to slap Jungkook again but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his wrist tightly and painfully.

"Don't you dare. Just because I don't defend myself doesn't mean I won't. You think I don't know about your motives,right?!" Jungkook yelled and let go his father's hand.