Chapter 2: Welcome to Universe 7

West City

Cole: "Wooooah! I never thought this place looked even more amazing than I thought about it before..."

Kai: "Right? We have already been here before...I mean like talking about the fake one connected with fake Ninjago City we were trapped inside a Pseudo Universe..."

Lloyd: "Alright you guys, our best search is to find someone who's one of Goku's friends to know where he is..."

Jay: "Or we could sense his Ki somewhere around...You know we have that ability thanks to him during training..."

Lloyd: (Sigh) "Right I could have thought of that before...Heh heh heh..."

Lloyd: "Let's stay on the rooftop, without getting caught..."

Ninja: "Right..."

Building Rooftop

Lloyd: "Any luck?"

Nya: "Nothing..."

Kai: "Same here..."

Jay: "Nope..."

Zane: "Negative..."

Cole: "Nada..."

Akita: "I have no trace of his sense..."

Skylor: "Me too..."

Pixal: "I have nothing sensing his energy somewhere..."

Lloyd: "Wait! I think I..."

Lloyd: (Sigh) "No got nothing..."

Ninja: (Sigh)

Kai: "If he's not here on Earth, which means he must be on the planet around in space somewhere farther..."

Lloyd: "Then there's only one way we could find him..."

Nya: "That's right, finding his friends to Goku's whereabouts..."

Lloyd: "Exactly!"

Pixal: "He mentioned the Capsule Corp, the owner of Bulma Brief in this city...Me and Zane will find the destination on its address..."

Lloyd: "That will do! Let's blast off and search areas, we'll never give up on our friend...To Goku..."

Ninja: "To Goku!"

After searching the city...

Zane: "There! The address is WST 3338926 K!"

Pixal: "Plus it saids Capsule has raised $570 million. The round values the company at more than $1 billion..."

Jay: "Wow!"

Cole: "$570 million dollars?!"

Kai: "Her family is rich, she really is a smart genius..."

Jay: "Oh man, I can't explore her place!"

Nya, Zane & Pixal: "Us too!"

Lloyd: "Let's go...!"

Meanwhile

Beerus's Planet

After training with Broly, Goku and the others were having a large bowl of ramens for lunch after all the hard work to get stronger..."

Whis: "There! 5 minutes has passed, now we can all eat..."

Goku, Vegeta & Beerus: (Gasp) "Thanks for the grub!"

Goku: "Mmmm! Oh yeah this bowl is the best! Ramen is really quite appetizing in my tummy!"

Vegeta: (Slurping the noodle)

Whis: (Chuckle enjoyment) "Ooooooh!! It's delicious! I can't resist the most magnificent cuisine in my mouth, it's remarkable! Ohohohohoho!"

Beerus: "I totally agree with you, Whis!  This really is remarkable! (Slurping the noodle)"

Everyone: "Aaaaaaah..."

Goku: "I'm feeling so much better...I can finally restore my health."

Vegeta: "Hmph! As if, just so you know I'll become stronger and surpass my own limit! Never forget that Kakarot, I'm your rival and when I do I'll be #1!"

Goku: "Heh heh heh, I like to see you try, Vegeta! There's no way I won't give up on my god ki once I reach my Ultra Instinct to beat you!"

Vegeta: "Tch, shut up I won't give up my Saiyan pride! I'll possess my new deity to boost Ultra Ego to bite you on the dust!"

Whis: "Now, now let's settle down you two..."

Beerus: "Leave them be Whis. I'm very anxious to watch them showing their true power of the gods after all reaching and shattering their own limits...Besides they deserve a rivalry match and I'm gonna lay down to watch entertainment by the way. (Yawning)"

Goku: "Lord Beerus is right, let's fight now Vegeta!"

Vegeta: "I was about to say it too! Come on, fight me!"

Goku: "Yeah!"

Whis's Staff had incoming call from Bulma

Ring Ring Ring Ring

Whis: "Hm? Must be Bulma perhaps..."

Whis: "Why hello Bulma, what a pleasant surprise! What's that? Friends of Goku's huh? I see...Okay then, I will be happy to take them to meet him again on our planet...I'm surprised he had so many new friends he made, quite unexpected I say...I'll be arriving shortly to get to Earth in no time. Alright then bye Bulma."

Vegeta: "What did she say, Whis?"

Whis: "She wants me to bring 9 Goku's new friends here on this planet to meet him..."

Whis: "If you excuse me, I'm going to Earth to pick them up ..."

Whis warped to Earth

Goku: "My new friends...?"

Vegeta: "Tch, forget greeting them, then let's fight now Kakarot!"

Goku: "Woah hey Vegeta chill out man! Maybe we'll do it later for another time, okay?"

Goku: "Although, 9 of my friends were familiar..."

Goku: "Let's just chill out and wait for them, they'll be totally grateful to hangout with us...It would be very exciting!"

Vegeta: "Hmph...Fine..."

Whis has returned shortly...

Whis: "Sorry to keep you all waiting..."

Goku: "Woah! That was fast!"

Whis: "Anyway welcome to Lord Beerus's Planet, thank you all for being patient. Goku's expecting you..."

Goku: "Huh?"

And so last Lloyd and his friends arrived...

Lloyd: "Hey Goku!"

Kai: "Long time no see buddy..."

Vegeta: (Shock) ?!

Goku: (Shock): "L-L-Lloyd?! And everyone's here too?!"