Accelerator episode 9

Start from the beginning

"Damn bitch, she's known pretty much from the fuckin start what she was goin to do, and she isn't crying, well I'll fuckin be, she's made some goddamn progress. Fuckin little bitch, taking her sweet time to get everything right, making me use a lot of my battery and shit, fuckin bullshit..." Accelerator descends into just mumbled cursing, clearly still angry at her for whatever she's done.

"Misaka feels like Esther might've been able to do that quicker, though correctness was probably a higher want than speed. Still, Accelerator was fighting all alone until now, who knows what shape he's in? pouts Misaka Misaka, trying desperately to reassure herself that he is ok, even if he has not been seen yet." Last Order leans back further into the albino, clearly listening to his heartbeat without a drop of hesitation.

A quick recap, showing them surrounded by the machines. 'So he's got three of them?' The cords capture the Sister, and then all of them leave. "Qiong Qi-" As Accelerator makes it through fire. "-Hundun-" Hishigata and Hirumi staring at the screen. "-And Taotie." The two are clearly conversing. "For Hishigata, who's not even a necromancer-" The machines firing and attacking on Accelerator, his powers knocking them all away. "-to keep using them is dangerous." Accelerator attacks the two machines firing on him with a fire from an explosion. He's grinning wildly, darkly, more than prepared to kill. 'Leave Hishigata and Hirumi to me.' The two are still in front of the computers, talking and pretty relaxed for everything happening. Esther on her knees, hands on her knife. 'They have to be stopped. All of this.' Tears gather in her eyes. 'It only happened because I came here.' She blinks, letting two tears escape and clearing her eyes. 'To this city.' She's more than prepared, her resolve, her determination, all her emotions are in her eyes.

"...I don't know if we needed that recap, but it certainly shows how much shit you put up with on a daily basis. How fuckin long did this shit take you, hmm?" Touma asks the albino, because honestly, how did his battery last that long?

"Way too much time. I managed to make the fuckin battery last, but it was a really close fuckin call and that's all I am going to say, otherwise I'll be shut the fuck up." Accelerator responds, recalling how much he ached and fuckin hurt after everything.

"At least Esther seems gathered and she has that damn blade finished now, so hopefully she can end this all and everything will be ok. Right?" Mikoto asks, because after everything, she's not certain how much more she can actually take, not after the trauma and reactions that have been forced out of everyone.

"I really hope those fuckin coffins go down soon, they're giving you way too much of a fuckin work around, especially since you are limited and I really don't want to see you hurt." Yomikawa mutters, recalling exactly how fucked up he was, since she had met him - several damn times - in the hospital.

"I wonder what exactly it is about that blade that will let it do what it needs to in order to destroy the charm..."Yoshikawa murmurs to herself mostly, trying to puzzle it out in her head. Index figures it's just something to do with the magic itself, as well as the importance of the circles, so she has a pretty good idea that it will work. 

Esther wipes her eyes clear, then gives a determined grunt, grabbing the knife and putting it back in its sheath on her lower back. She rises, her movements easy and fluid, Houtou standing a few feet behind her. The blonde looks over her shoulder. "Houtou." Before completely turning around to face the girl. "We're the only ones who can stop Hirumi. Let's go." She's ready, prepared herself and done everything she needs, and her voice sounds certain for the first time in a while. Houtou appears to have a tad more emotion, though it's hard to tell. "Acknowledged, Adonai." Esther grunts, staring at the girl.

"They're ready, but are they actually going to make it on time? After all, they have no idea where you are and it will take a while to track you, through scent or otherwise." Index points out, because it had also taken the two girls quite a while to find the Sister after she was taken hostage and that had been with them eventually stopping, Accelerator and the coffins are all still on the move, with the wind constantly changing.