Entry 16: The Psycho

St Freya is not an only girl school for Valkries, males are allowed to join. Though you'll be known as a Chevalier or Knight pick your poison. Either way since men on a whole are unable to resist honkai, with a few exceptions we're just as powerless as a blade of grass. We're used as experiments once your admitted to St Freya high. Though that's the risk that we've made to get stronger, but out of 64 boys in my class only 1 was able to grow from being a support and be on the front lines for attacking.

That person was Zack, while I have to stay in support after getting a stigmata. Since its artificial we can't use them even we wanted to since males draw its powers. When we learn Zack passed to be considered as an A-rank Valkyrie, we wanted to learn how he did it. Though he never told us and beat us up to a bloody pulp, luckily, I stayed away from the group. Though when he left the unconscious bodies, he muttered these words.

"They're not like John, I want to see that face... JOHN!"

I was scared and scared for whoever Zack was talking about. I could only stay in my place of the amount of bloodlust that was sent out, was really a human? Then he walked away, and I felt all the pressure was gone, dame being hidden in the back of St Freya is not a fun time right now. First, I need a medkit, to try to save the rest of my classmates!

I found a medkit after a couple of minutes and gave them emergency first aid. Luckily, they will all make it, but some might out of commission for a while. Though the good thing is that they're alive, right now I need to let the principal know what's happening. Schicksal are sick bastards, but at least she tries to understand us to a certain degree. Since the new guy was a man and was able to be on the girl side learning how to fight. I wish I knew the guy's name it would make things easier to learn how he got stronger, for now I need to let them know Zack went out of control.

———————————————————
John

"Don't worry about too much Kiana, he's just perverted beyond belief."

Kiana grabs herself and checking herself; while Mei looks at me confused, she notices me trying to brush it off but decided to not say anything.

"Not for you Kiana don't worry, luckily were in St Freya so I'm sure safe in here for the time being."

Though Rita was there as well so I should assume, we're not safe here as well. Though we have time on our side since they to make a better plan than that. Especially since they added Zack, I need to watch out for everyone. What's with St Freya causing things to happen so much in just a few days. Kiana and her mood change, Mei's memories, and now Zack, just what the hell is happening! I need go to Theresa, though I need to get dressed. I got dressed and went to Theresa's office. I left Mei and Kiana over at the dorms and hurried to Theresa. I knocked on her door and I hear "come in." I open the door and I see a boy who has blond hair, blue eyes and about 6 feet tall. He was taller than me, but I never seen this man. Though he is in uniform for St. Freya, so he has to be a student.

"John, I was actually about to call you to the office." Principle Theresa stated with a serious look.

"Well, I have something important to talk about, it's about-" I got interrupted by Theresa.

"Zack, correct?" She stated and I give here a shocked look. Then the guy looked at me with a shocked expression.

"So, you're John! Zack is after you! I don't know why? He yelled "They're not like John, I want to see that face, John." You need to be careful!" He stated with worry. It seems like it was truly Zack in the flesh, and he dares to play his stupid games more.

I gave a disturbed expression and then I looked at Thresea and she also gave a sad expression. She then spoke, "Brady, I know we're going to move you guys back into the Acadamy." Brady gives a shocked look.