Entry 2: Soukai City

Martanella High School, is a school near the west of Soukai City which became more of a boy school because of how this world works. This school teaches young boys to learn trade up to being doctors. It's a very prestigious school, but one problem that the school has is that if a woman study there then they would have tons of power as such being a queen. That is how society works in this day in age, were meant to be the slaves to females. Now don't get it wrong slavery is wrong, but with how much power females have over males they can do what ever they want.

St. Freya Acadamy, is a power house for females valkyries which is shown to put down men and boys is in entirety. Men who can enter would most likely be put into support and even then the pay is like minimal wage if you're a male support. What doesn't help is that the men who wants to go their to learn, will be treated like the scum of the earth with no reason. On the reviews, most of the man would try to do perverted things just to get out.

The sad part is that child birth keeps getting lower every year, because females only want strong men and not weaklings. With the power dynamics switch, but sadly they kept their bias views on men as a whole. Let's just say that this world is fucked and it will die out even without herrschers trying to destroy the human race. Now I can delve deeper into this shit hole, but if I did it will make me lose faith in humanity again.

Now you may be wondering why I decided to lie about what school I'm going to and that's simply, because they would've told me not to go no matter what and my hate towards the valkyries as well plays the part. Otto would've force me no matter what, so it was the best solution. I also assumed that he's been tracking me since I got into the plan. I guess I should sleep the rest of the way and hope he won't keep tracking me.

----------------------------------

I've landed, but sadly I couldn't sleep with the constant stars I've been getting from that camera. Luckily once I've landed and got out the stares stopped. As I got my luggage, I hear a girly voice calling out to me.

"Are you John?"

I look around and got into a stance ready to fight.

"Down here, mister!"

I look down to see a little girl with white hair and in a nuns outfit.

"Oh.. um.. yes I'm John."

Who's this little girl want with me. Could it be the principal daughter or granddaughter?

"Good, I'm Theresa Apocalypse and I'm the principal of St. Freya acadamy."

"Not to be rude, but where is your parents?"

"Hey are you not believing me?!"

She gives a cute pout while putting her hands on her hips.

"Yep that's right."

"AHH! The gull to say that."

"Look little girl, let help you find your parents."

"I'm not a little girl! My name is Theresa!"

Then I started to give her head pats which got her angry. She starts fuming and you can see the smoke coming out of her. So I did what the next best thing I could do... RUN! So I sprinted while she was trying to go super saiyan. Then I hear her voice echo, which indicates she's really pissed. I guess I teased her to much, because I can tell how strong she is.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!"

-------------------------------------

Well, I've manage to get away, but now things might be awkward when I go to meet the principle. So that's is why Otto told me she is the number 1 cutie. If I want things for things not go down even more I have to take advantage of her status to get out of this mess. I still have another week before I need to show up, so I should look around the city.

Then I hear a beep from my phone and It was a text from Sukui. I give a scowl and started to head to the direction the text has given me. As I walk for an hour and walked into a alley, I kept my presence hidden and watch the scene unfold. This was simply human trafficking, but legal in some ways. This to the power shift females made man into animals that shouldn't think. As such they would take young boys or even teens into camps to indoctrinate them into being slaves. The reason why it has a legal factor in it, is simply because their females. If it was a male taking any females they would be sent to the ninth level of hell.

The text I was given, was from an organization called Sukui it was made destroy the human trafficking and rehabilitate them for as long they need to. It's also a branch of Anti-Entropy, they would ask for them to join, but if they decline they would be sent to Martanella High School. So they can have a better future. Now this also extends to females, but it's like very rare to have that happen because how much the government will protect them.

Sadly, I can't do much to help that poor boy right now. Because boy has a slave collar on and if it's not done right he will die and be turn into a zombie. As such they're also used as experiments with honkai energy. It's a filthy hell hole in the inside of Soukai City, but I'm not shocked because Schicksal powers are heavily place in Soukai City.

Also Sukui was founded by Siegfried Kaslana, he was also my master when he saved me after what my last mother did to me. He taught me how to fight and some what control my power and then he left suddenly, but we still keep in touch time to time. I wonder what's he's doing right now; most likely hunting honkai by himself. I decided to leave and give them the notice about the human trafficking in Soukai City. After that I found a place to stay and I remembered that I left all my stuff next to Theresa; At least I have me wallet to give me a couple of days in a hotel or motel.

--------------------------------

I went back to the airport to see if they had my stuff, but that was a no. I was told that a little girl picked up a suitcase that had a dog picture on it. That's when I knew I was extra dead, I need to make a plan if I want to survive.

"Thanks and I'm sorry for the inconvenience"

"Don't worry about, I hope you can find your luggage!"

--------------------------------------------------

That boy was strange, John was it; For me who is a top valkyrie I should have notice him run, but I didn't sense or hear him run away. He was able to get away, but he did forget one thing his suitcase. I should put it in his dorm when he does come and when that happens I'll give him a piece of my mind.

Though their is one thing that got me unhinged. When he looked at me I can tell that he was ready to kill at any second. Even to a kid he had that look and he took me seriously even if his words weren't taking me seriously. I guess their is more than what Grandpa told me, to be honest I'm kind of scared of him.

His last name sounds similar to someone that died a couple of years ago in that incident.

---------------------------------------------------

It's time to go to the dreaded place, St. Freya Acadamy. As I head to the front gates, I notice it looks very beautiful. Then I felt a presence near me and I see it's Theresa looking at me with straight eyes with no meaning behind them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were the principal, because how young you look. Mostly because the number one cutie would be able be so mature as well."

Theresa was in utter shock to hear that out of his mouth like it was natural. Her face became red as a tomato, that she forgot what she wanted to say. While John was hoping this would work and he won't be scolded as much for his past actions. We stand their for at least a minute till John spoke up.

"Hey, Ms. Theresa am I suppose to sign something or what?"

"o-o-oh Yeah! f-follow me!"