Entry 11: Emotions

Mei

I felt like my life is a lie, my father was arrested but the other memories said it wasn't true. Then John who is my lover should've died that day by his mother, but is still alive. Then did Kiana save me or John did? It hurts my mind hurts I..I can't deal with this anymore.

"Calm down Mei."

"H..Herrscher!"

"It's been awhile, before you go down the rabbit hole; let me say something."

"You tell me! You're going to trick me and turn-"

"I'm to lazy to do that."

"What?"

Mei was confused by the Herrscher in the past she would always try to take over, but now she wants to help me.

"I'm going to tell you why your memories are like this."

"How am I going to trust you?"

"You can believe whatever you want after you hear it."

"Fine I'm listening."

"You see it started when I killed your family."

Wait I k..k..k..killed my family...! A sudden wave of memories hit me and I see the Herrscher next to me.

"I'm sure you recognize this building."

"That's the ME corps!"

"Right, after that bitch killed John I went back here in hopes that I can find some comfort-"

Then the memories moved into the building and shown both of my parents were turn into zombies by the Honkai. I felt pain in my heart I see my arm move up and destroyed them with lighting.

"That's right I killed them."

"I..I caused so much-!"

"Remember what I told you, don't go into the rabbit hole."

"But-"

"Listen Raiden Mei, there's more to the story."

"I..I; okay I'll face my past."

"Good."

Then the memories moved on top of a school where she found Kiana in her other memories. Only to see John and a man that looks like Kiana.

"He was alive and healthy and the Honkai didn't effect him at all. He looks so dreamy!"

"Hey he's mine... *ehem*"

It was a natural instinct that she blurted out and let's just say I was blushing even though I'm in this situation.

I saw the fight how he was holding me down and I drink this liquid.

"What did I drink?"

The Herrscher looked at me with a smile.

"The potion split our memories in one of the other. Don't you found it strange I had more emotions than back than."

"You're right then how did I end up with the other memories?"

"I have no idea either."

"So this split made it so I forgot everything about John."

"No it was more like your past was put into me."

"So then how did these memories much other than Kiana showing up."

"To be honest I have no idea, but you started to remember because of the ring."

"Shouldn't I have lost my past to you?"