Reunion after ten years

Start from the beginning

"I'm your daughter" She replied with an annoyed scream.

Klaus fiddled with her hair scattered over her face as he contemplated her in her sports pajamas.. White cotton pants with one leg adorned with colorful butterflies.. Topped with a hooded jacket of the same color and a zip in the middle.. with long sleeves decorated with three butterflies at the end of it.. barely reaching the middle of her stomach

Responding with a lovely smile "You are my little monkey, chatterbox

Responding with a lovely smile "You are my little monkey, chatterbox.. And you are allowed to see all my sides"

Emma rolled her eyes as she answered with a bluntness "Whatever.. my experience in using words won't sway me in front of yours.. So please lower your voices I'm trying to focus on my training"

Camille puts a spoonful of sauce in Klaus' mouth and answers her in an even more taunted tone "Our voices are low, Ms.. You're the one who needs to stop using her magic to eavesdrop"

Emma narrowed her eyes in exasperation.. Talking to her father is always easier, as he overlooks her actions and goes along with her as if he is of her age.. While her mother sternly throws her actions at her directly.. She watched Camille return her attention to her father, asking eagerly "Is it good?"

"Barely good, surely missing something" Klaus replied with focus.

"What are you two doing?" Emma asked frightened, suspecting the answer to her question.

As expected, Camille replied "We're trying to come up with a new cake recipe"

Emma sighed angrily "Please, I want a properly prepared meal"

Then she left growling in displeasure, knowing well they would listen to her shouting "Go back to what you do and don't care.. I'm going tomorrow to Uncle Steve and he will feed me properly.. If you wake up and don't find me in my room, know I'm on the my way to Mystic Falls"

Klaus looked at Camille, whispered amazed "Is that little girl threatening me?"

"She always does, what's new? Leave it, she is frustrated and she takes her frustration out on us.. The more important now, Look inside the refrigerator and tell me if there is any ingredient can be added to the cake" Camille replied bored.

Klaus went to the refrigerator, doing what she ordered, and asked anxiously "Why is she frustrated?"

"She's trying to remember the spell that will enable her to visit Hope.. but she hasn't been able to remember the whole spell.. and that's causing her some frustration" She answered calmly, leaning her back on the kitchen table.