SHE IS TOXIC BUT....(PART 1)

Start from the beginning

The girl then smiled at sana making sana blushed harder and smile like an idiot.

"You ok?" Asked the girl. Sana nodded smiling.
"Y-yeah, I am f-fine. " Sana said still smiling like an idiot.
"Ohh, cool. " Said the girl.  She then eyed sana from head to toe then smirked. She then left sana there standing. When the girl left sana started to fan herself.
"Phew....she is hot. " Sana said to herself. She then walked to tzuyu with a red face.

Tzuyu frowned looking at sana.
"Unnie? You good?" Asked tzuyu concerned.
Sana smiled widely and said, "I am fine tzu tzu. You can sit. " Tzuyu sat there. She took her food from sana and started to eat. As tzuyu was enjoying the food suddenly she realized sana has been quite. Tzuyu looked at sana and saw her looking at somewhere or to be more clear , someone.

Tzuyu looked at the direction where sana was staring. There she saw the new student that transfer into her class a week ago. Tzuyu then looked back at sana. Thinking maybe sana is curious who is this new face in the campus.
"Her name is son chaeyoung . She is new here. " Said tzuyu.
"Ahh, now I understand why I felt like I have never seen her before. " Said sana.
"She just transferred here 3 days ago. " Said tzuyu.
"She is interesting, don't you think?" Asked sana while eyeing chaeyoung seductively.
"A-are you interested a-about her?" Asked tzuyu scared. Scared that sana will be falling for someone and in the end tzuyu will be left with a broken heart.
"I mean it's not bad to make new friends don't you think?" Said Sana glancing at tzuyu. Tzuyu nervously smiled. "y-yeah...sure. "
Then it became quite again.
"Hey , did you talk to her?" Asked sana .
"Uhh...I have. She is my seatmate. " Said tzuyu. Now tzuyu was getting more sure that sana was interested about chaeyoung.
"What the- tzuyu why didn't you tell me before that you have such a hot seatmate?" Asked sana. Tzuyu became silent. She was losing her apatite. Tzuyu just looked around then decided to not to eat anymore.
"Sigh , I am not hungry anymore. " Said tzuyu.
"What do you mean you aren't?" Asked sana frowning.
"I am not. " Tzuyu then stood up but then sana hold her hand. Tzuyu looked at sana. And tzuyu could swear that it was the biggest mistake right now.
"Are you mad at me?" Asked sana.
As sana was now giving her a puppy eyes. Tzuyus heart melted. She wanted hug sana tight and tell her that she is not mad. She is just not in a good mood. Tzuyus eyes softened. She then again sat back on her seat and looked at sana.
"I am not mad at you unnie. " Said tzuyu.
"Then why aren't you eating?" Sana pouted. Tzuyus heartbeat kept rising.
'god...how am I still alive...' tzuyu thought.
"I-its nothing actually. D-don't worry, even though I don't have apatite I will eat.....for you. " Tzuyu said the last part looking at sana. Sana bit her lips and smiled. It was enough to make tzuyu happy.

Sana would also take care of tzuyu. She would always be there for tzuyu. It made nothing but tzuyu to fall for sana even more.  Throughout those days sana went to tzuyu's class one day. Tzuyu wasn't expecting her to be there. But she was there. Tzuyu was happy thinking that maybe sana was there for her. As sana entered her class tzuyu waved at sana smilingly. Sana went to her.

"Unnie? You are here?" Asked tzuyu.
"Yes, actually I came here to see my favorite maknae. " Said Sana smiling. Tzuyu blushed. 'fuck!! It's a good day.' tzuyu thought.  Sana then looked at Tzuyu's sides empty seat.

"Your seatmate hasn't come yet, I see. Too bad..... " Said Sana looking at chaeyoungs seat with a bit disappoint.
"Umm....she will be here soon. Unnie why don't you s-"
"No tzuyu, it's fine. I will just go. " Said Sana sighing. Her bright mood immediately became sad. Tzuyu felt hurt seeing sana sad decided to do something to make sana happy.

During the recess ,
"Chaeyoung "
"Yes?"
"Are you going to have lunch with someone?"
"No, why do you ask?" Asked chaeyoung.
"I want you to have lunch with me and my friend. " Said tzuyu. Chaeyoung nodded agreeing.
Tzuyu and chaeyoung then walked to the cafeteria. Where they found sana.

After the introduction, sana became so shy that it was making tzuyu jealous. Thinking about sana's little crush on chaeyoung. But sana was happy now. That's what matters the most now. Even though it hurts tzuyu, she would like to see sana happy rather than seeing her hurt.