"O Dugga Ma!!" I slapped my forehead out of frustration. "What kind of students do exist in our school!! All come to study or snoop as detectives."

Batuk (taking out the aluminium box) - both!!

"Batuk keep that back....that is mine ok!! I haven't even had one.....Don't take all." I warned him with futile efforts.

Batuk (with a teasing smile) - why shall I? I too love salted Aamshkto. Why did he only gave to you? Doesnt he know Batuk Roy Chaudhary is his boudi's guardian at the school, and he all these items first needs to get scanned by me.

"Excuse me.....since when did you become my guardian at school Batuk?" I asked fuming as this boy was getting upon my nerves now.

Batuk (proudly, crossing his arms) - The moment you first entered our school with me on your first day.....I became your guardian. Moreover, I have been studying at our biddaloye long before you joined. Bujhli (understand) boudi!!

"What nonsense...." I tried snatching again "Batuk you can't take the entire box.....atleast keep the cashew and peanut biscuit for me. Please"

Batuk - Sorry boudi....both these snacks are my favourite....I can't choose one. Besides, why did Pawan only give these to you? Why not me? He is my friend too.

"You are at a different section and he is my bench partner....and I help him with geography and history. Besides, he felt upset for the humiliation I faced yesterday." I tried taking away my box but Batuk juggled with it in both his hands.

Batuk - But I help him with English literature and he does me with maths. 1 week back I saved him from getting beaten by Rudro sir during recess, yet that ungrateful creature didn't feel like buying me these as a courtesy gesture atleast. And he gave you.....So much of injustice to me!! Why? Just because I am a boy!!

"Ei Batuk de naaaaaaaa...i promise I'll buy you aamshokto and cashew biscuits tomorrow....shotti" I held his hand by force while he stopped juggling my bag.

Batuk - Koto khaabi ei shob.....motki hoi jachhis, kokhono dekhechis nijeke aaina tey boudi (how much will you have all these? Did you ever see yourself in the mirror, you are getting fat)

"You first look at your bulging belly Batuk......now enough.....return me my snacks box" I stopped him from escaping by the door.

Batuk - But you can buy yourself these snacks boudi....right now I am craving for these.

"You first have your lunch....I have had mine....I told you I'll buy the same to you tomorrow. Now....give me that" I forwarded my palm to him getting frustrated.

Batuk - You can keep the one which you buy tomorrow. I am not giving it today. But, I'll not spare that Pawan either at any cost. How can he be so biased with his friends!! I don't smell his intentions good enough.....I think he intends to sweeps off my Dada's card!!

"Batukkkkk!! You are speaking too much" I yelled at my ultimate level of decibels but Batuk sneaked away from the open space, crawling down.

I got inside my room, crossing my arms sniffing heavily and frowning angrily at him on my defeat.

"Ei Boudi....." Batuk slowly peeped in at my back and pulled my beaded hair while whispering "i think pawan likes you....Don't expect anything from Dada!! Nothing will come off him"

"Tttthhrrraaassshhhh" went one of my flying slipper on him and he left squeaking making a teasing face.

"You missed...." Batuk laughed "But I'll complain to kaka....hhhaaawww you cannot throw slipper on your dewor (brother-in-law) paap lagbe tor boudi chi chi.....(you have committed a sin)