About Y/N and Some Obvious Things

Name: Y/N Clawthorne

Titles: Troubler Owl, Human Owl, Cloaked Person, Troubling Hummingbird

Strange Reactions: Minty strands of hair glows, Symbols of the back their left hand, Visions had unique carvings and symbols

Palisman: Hummingbird, Vision

Age:14 to 15 in Episode 10

Prounce: They/Them, but you could change it with your pronunciation.

Main magic Y/N practice: Illusions, Potions, Plants

Who/What teaches them those magic: Illusions (themselves), Potions (Eda and books), Plants (books), Beast-keeping (King, he mainly talks about demons, Teacher), Bard (Eda, Raine)

Outfit:

Relationships:

Relationships:

Dana Terrance's characters-

-Eda, Luz, King, Hooty, Owlbert, Vision: Family

-Willow, Gus: Friends

-Lilith: Family, but Enemy (few times)

-Emira, Edric, Hunter: Best Lo-Friends

-Golden Guard: Friend? I guessed for now

-Warden Wrath, Kikimora, Tibbles, Boscha: Neutral but leaning into kick the Creepy Goop Man/ Small Gremlin/ Little Piglet / Annoying Teen

-Odalia, Belos/Philip: Trash

-Principal Bump: Alright like an uncle

-Steve, Eberwolf: Best Boy

-Alador, Darius, Willow's dads, Perry Porter: Best Fathers

-Viney, Jerbo, Barcus: Pals of Friends

-Tinella Nosa: Questionable

Books: Spells and Curses, Creatures and Demons, Symbols

Facts:

-156 is the only illusion who Y/N could command and transfer magic to them.

-Make Plant versions of Abominations

-Make Stress-Relieving potions for them and Eda to keep the curse at bay

-Y/N found Eda's old lute at the age of 5, Eda taught them how to use bard magic.

-Reason why Y/N likes Illusions and Potions a lot is because of their three favorite witches

-Keep a journal and take notes of their day so they won't forget them because of their sometimes memory lost

-Don't trust a lot of people before knowing them. That's why they used their nickname or a fake one when talking to someone.

-People know your name from Eda talking about you but they never seen what you look like

-Y/N encountered Golden Guard when they were 10 and they've been playing cat and mouse ever since then.

-Y/N met Emira and Edric when Y/N decided to sneak into the Mansion at the age of 3

-Rich as f*ck then the average teen and their own mother

-Tried and learn sign language from Luz or books they found

Headcannon with Y/N:

-When King was still little and didn't like being alone ever since he came to the Owl House. He would cry a few nights when he was left alone, when he was still up or when he woke up at midnight, Eda would run to him and hum/sing him to sleep. But when Eda is very tired Y/N would insist them would do it and they would try and hum him to sleep but ends up playing with him and they both passed out from exhaustion.

-When Y/N's hair gets to longer to the floor, since Eda can't find anything to cut their hair. Y/N would be brought to the the Blight's Mansion and be asked to Emira to cut their hair. Which Emira would asked if it's okay to touch their hair before doing anything to it. 

-The Golden Guard tend to not trust a lot of people, but Y/N usually try to be his friend. But GG sees this as to toy with him. So Y/N decided to play along with him and never showed him what they are truly are, because it's the cloak that hides their true identity. 

- Hooty gets alone so he talks to anyone with him, or Y/N creates Illusions of anyone to talk to Hooty.

-Lilith gets stress out a lot from being in the Coven and away from family. So Y/N something sneak in to the castle or just walk in to cheer their auntie up.

-Since Y/N reads Azura and Luz reads it too. Y/N is not much of a talker but they do some theories with Luz about the Azura books, with Amity after when they are cool with one another and make mini fanfics and fan art with the book. But you don't see that often.

-Since Y/N knows who their siblings or blood-relative is, they either have Eda be their niece/nephew or sibling-in-law or they are still her child but their relative will have to get used to. This is for when you read the fanfic fully.

-Eda adopts several children with problems because she had a lot of those problems as a kid and doesn't want the kids feel alone when she's there to solve it.